wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- And .... yet ANOTHER academic alleges viewpoint discrimination in his denial of entry into the U.S. This time, a s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- #WilmDE's Tyler Hill celebrates Carolina League title with @WilmBlueRocks: wdel.com/news/wilmingto… | #netDE via @SeanGreeneWDEL #inWilm 9 hours ago
- RT @mattdpearce: I wonder how many em dashes I am allowed to use before my editor takes my keyboard away from me. 2 hours ago
- The Democratic establishment strategy of anybody but Bernie. Part 1: bit.ly/2kyqey5 Part 2:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Please note my reference here to the upcoming historic Civil Rights case before the Supreme Court inspired by Byron… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE: All lanes of I-95 southbound have been reopened. 1 day ago
Daily Archives: September 2, 2018
Helping to pass the ACA was one of my proudest achievements as a senator, but just like Medicare before it, we didn’t get everything right the first time and we need to make it better. We should be working together, Republican and Democrat alike, to continue to improve our health care system and reduce out-of-pocket costs for consumers.
When will the democrats introduce a plan to fix their ACA mess?
“We need to pursue every opportunity to export American goods by breaking down trade barriers and helping our farmers and manufacturers reach new markets across the globe”
Breaking down trade barriers would require other nations to stop imposing tariffs on our goods while we impose none on theirs.
Senator Carper needs to go!
Who was Megan trying to fool! A time to move everyone together she furthers the divide. She’ll win dad’s senate seat and will fuel the divide.
Kerri supports Medicare for All, importing cheaper prescription drugs from Canada, and investing in resources to tackle the opioid crisis.
Sen. Carper voted against Medicare negotiating drug prices. He also voted against allowing the import of prescription drugs from Canada.
Senator Carper refuses to join others in fighting to reduce the cost of proscription drugs, He is out of touch with Delaware seniors and their healthcare hardships.
Kerri supports a “Smart on Crime” approach that emphasizes restorative justice and ending mass incarceration, while also providing economic opportunities for our returning citizens.
Sen. Carper oversaw the “the largest prison expansion in state history” and pushed for longer sentences which led to a near doubling of the Black incarceration rate
The prison system in America has become and industry and isn’t focused on rehabilitation and black men have become a commodity for the white status quo to cash in on! Perhaps the shortage in prison guards in American has more to do with many white men don’t want the job because they have to look black men in the eye knowing the injustices that put them there. Perhaps many black men don’t want the job being their brothers chain keepers. Senator Carper needs to go! Elect Terri Harris.
Kerri knows that the water crisis is nationwide issue that we must address immediately. She also opposes our fossil fuel economy and believes we must transition away from our dependence on fossil fuels.
Sen. Carper voted for offshore drilling four times; he voted in support of the Keystone XL Pipeline; and he voted for the appointment of Rick Perry — a climate change denier — as US Secretary of Energy.
Carper sucks !
Kerri supports raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour and indexing it to inflation.
Sen. Carper opposed Obama’s proposal to raise minimum wage to $10.10. Instead pushed for a lower minimum wage of $9 an hour.
Obvious Tom Carper feels minimum wage worker don’t vote! I urge every minimum wage earners and those making less than $15.00 an hour to get out and vote for their raise. No to Carper ! Yes to Harris !
Kerri believes we must execute all diplomatic options before moving towards military action, and diverting defense dollars to infrastructure and healthcare.
Sounds nice ! War on cancer not with the world !
The time has come to to purge the old guard and bring American into reality ! Vote Harris !