kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato… Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… Kevin Ohlandt on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware State Board of Educat… Dpont23 on Delaware State Board of Educat…
- God Rest Selma Gipson’s soul. My best Red Clay Friend.
- Delaware School Board Candidate says , she won’t serve if elected.
- Did Joe Biden give the nod to local legislators to infringe on Delawareans’ Second Amendment Rights ? Police to issue authorization cards to the public before they make gun purchase? WTF @NRA @seanhannity
- Social Promotion is an escape for teachers who can’t teach.
- Cory Booker are you really black ? @seanhannity @CoryBooker @ChrisCuomo
- We are hiring a Major Gifts Officer to join our development team, in addition to the aforementioned openings in our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @richardwhitmir @Fitz_ly @gtoppo @The74 With respect, I'd urge you to find out if your reliance on teachers unions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Tune in to The Wright Moment in Comcast Channel 28 NOW (at 5pm). 1 month ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 years ago
- RT @DE_Nonprofit: What would Delaware look like without @contactlifeline? Join us as we highlight why the Nonprofit sector is integral for… 11 hours ago
- RT @ezraklein: It's a sign of the rot in our political system that all conversation about holding the president accountable takes the form… 8 hours ago
- Join me! fast4yemen.org twitter.com/shireen818/sta… 1 week ago
- Had a superb dialogue, filled with love and compassion, at @Harvard with my dear brother @marclamonthill -- Many ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Traffic update- Roadway Open - John J Williams Hwy is now open 11 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 21, 2018
CNN is nothing more than an ambulance and creating an environment of continue of hate ! An opportunity to forget about red and blue and come together to find solutions has been soured by attacks on Senator Rubio. Personal attacks on Rubio by Stoneman students was very disheartening.
AN ACT TO AMEND TITLES 14 AND 29 OF THE DELAWARE CODE RELATING TO SCHOOL SAFETY.
This bill requires all new school construction or major renovation to include the following features: an intruder alarm, bulletproof glass in entrance areas and interior doors and windows, and doors lockable with keys on both sides. Further, the bill would require all new school construction plans to be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget’s Facilities Management Section for compliance with these requirements as well as with Crime Prevention through Environmental Design principles.
Fiscal Note/Fee Impact:F/N (Complete) View MS WordYou may need to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker to view linked documents.Effective Date:
Takes effect upon being signed into law
Out of Tragedy Must Come Collective Action February 19, 2018 / DSEA President’s Corner