kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato… Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge…
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- The governor of Texas signed two unconstitutional bills into law. If any student or faculty member experiences dep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Beautiful #FathersDay2019 storytelling from @budweiser. #SmartMarketing twitter.com/LizHemingway/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @zipcodewilm: We are proud to announce that Zip Code has been selected as one of six national training programs in a new government init… 4 hours ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 4 days ago
- Joe Biden represents a past that hurt black people. Tune into the conversation on #FoxNews bit.ly/2Zk0CU7 5 days ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 2 days ago
Daily Archives: February 15, 2018
Here is what Delaware Governor John Carney can do to better protect students and staff from gun violence and more
The Colonial School District is stepping forward to help a struggling charter school near New Castle, the Delaware Academy of Public Safety and Security.
It remains uncertain if the school’s charter will be renewed or if it will be forced to close at the end of the school year.
This week, the Colonial School Board of Education approved a proposal allowing district leaders to work with Delaware Academy Of Public Safety and Security on a plan to address systemic problems that have led to low enrollment, poor test scores and being put under formal review by the Department of Education.
DAPSS will be a major drain on Colonial School District. The is a lot of oversight required that will consume Colonial’s admins.
Colonial owes it to the taxpayer to order a full transparent audit of DAPSS by an independent accounting firm. Colonial has enough problems of their own without compounding them with DAPSS.
The net position of the School at the close of the fiscal year is $(517,329).
As of the close of the current fiscal year, the School’s Governmental Fund (the General Fund) reported an ending fund balance deficit of $(261,534).