Lt. Steven Floyd requested on Jan. 20 that specific inmates be moved out of Building C at the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center.
His request was never carried out, according to a final review of the Feb. 1 prison siege. Weeks after Floyd’s request, he was killed inside that same building by inmates at the state’s largest prison.
“Most unfortunately, the Independent Review Team believes that had the request for the removal of certain inmates from the C-Building — made on Jan. 20, 2017, by the very correctional officer who was killed during the incident that began on Feb. 1, 2017 — been taken more seriously and carried out, the incident and the resulting death may not have occurred,” the report said.
M Ryder on Delaware HB 287 calls for equa… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on Rep Baumdick & Sen Suckola… Steven Fackenthall on What happens to a local school… john kowalko on What happens to a local school… Dpont23 on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on Gov Carney’s swipe at te… Arthur on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on What happens to a local school…
- OMG! Rep Ramone! Check the chlorine level in your pool! HB 236
- HB 278 reducing school board terms from 5 years to 4 is a roll of the dice
- Delaware HB 287 calls for equal diplomas for Special Education and Regular Education
- President Trumps economic success a windfall for Delaware state budget
- Rep Baumbach & Senator Sokola excludes charter school board members from their communist legislation to remove traditional public school board members
- FIRE—joined by @CatoInstitute, @nylawschool Professor Nadine Strossen, and @ncacensorship—files amici curiae brief… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- RT @JohnCarneyDE: In 2018, these are our priorities. I’m here today asking you to join me in making these goals a reality. #DESOTS https://… 21 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- .@DE_DOJ files lawsuit against drugmakers over opioid epidemic: wdel.com/news/denn-file… | #netDE https://t.co/ioC1ub5E8w 6 hours ago
- So the real goal is to create a separate firearms regulator that they can then starve like the CFPB or EPA, right? twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT… 3 hours ago
- What happened to integrity, honesty and decency in America? #spiritualblackout #AndersonCooper @AC360 snpy.tv/2DrErEY 1 day ago
- The undeniable collapse of integrity, honesty and decency in our public and private life has fueled racial hatred a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Camden Wyoming- The Delaware State Police have arrested four suspects in connection with a Home Invasion that... fb.me/Jj6mi3Id 8 hours ago