kilroysdelaware on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Red Clay forms committee to ad… M Ryder on Red Clay forms committee to ad… Arthur on OMG ! Rodel is trying to cover… Mike Broaddus on Weak-kneed Obama defers war wi… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… kilroysdelaware on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… Arthur on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing…
- Red Clay School Board has some soul searching to do! I hope the new committee will have a real voice !
- I’ve often wondered! What if Bobby Kennedy wasn’t assassinated!
- Riddle me this Delaware professional educators
- Red Clay board member nails it “white privileged”
- Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.27 ! Will buyer Harvey Hanna be required to pay or is there a backroom deal ? What does Red Clay know ?
- So, finally, what are we to do? Punish violence, but let the Nazis reveal themselves. https://t.co/JIresVMwzG 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Bring on the rain. All 😀over here. Singing I want to go outside in the ☔️. 18 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @adr: Is there some possible way we could make Leland Melvin's nasa photo into a statue. Hundreds of statues. https://t.co/nUXNDTO5fh 17 hours ago
- The relative silence of those Americans who ought to be a part of an anti-fascist coalition is the real challenge. snappytv.com/tc/5522434 2 days ago
- RT @AC360: "This is life and death man, this ain't no game" @cornelwest debates @parisdennard on Trump's re: to Charlottesville https://t.c… 2 days ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Dover– The following are not wanted.... fb.me/4nwJ9cScs 19 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 3, 2017
“Delaware has always been a state of firsts, so it should be no surprise that theirs was both the first state plan submitted and the first approved under ESSA,” said U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.
United States Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos seems to just love little old Delaware. Isn’t that just nifty! Most of our legislators and some folks I talked to at Delaware DOE couldn’t stand the thought of Betsy DeVos as U.S. Secretary of Education, but now they are using her for sound bites. How pathetic we have become in Delaware. Our leadership has become a bunch of kiss-asses, hell-bent on sucking up to Betsy DeVos of all people. Below is the Delaware DOE’s press release for their next “first” status.
Delaware receives final approval on ESSA state plan
Delaware has received final approval from the U.S. Department of Education (USED) for its Every Student Succeeds…
View original post 714 more words