M Ryder on M Ryder calls-out JY and Mr… Steven Fackenthall on Here we go again on gun reform… M Ryder on Rep Kowalko bitch-slap former… kilroysdelaware on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Arthur on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… kilroysdelaware on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Alby on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… jax2816 on Teacher claims she can reduce… Arthur on Rep Kowalko bitch-slap former…
- Senator John McCain drops to knees for Joe Biden! Not a hero in my book!
- Wake up Delaware Governor John Carney!
- Trump wants to end welfare subsides for insurance companies ! GOOD FOR HIM
- Rep Kowalko taking on DPL rate increase request! Join him !
- With new Governors comes another agenda to reform public education! WTF Johnny
- Biden: ‘We hurt ourselves badly when we don’t allow’ free speech on campus thefire.org/biden-we-hurt-… 41 minutes ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- I've been barking about this for a while. How can a free market work for schools if there is information asymmetry?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- Follow @acherry13
- It's been an awful, violent week in Delaware. How should we respond? My column: delawareonline.com/story/opinion/… #netDE 1 day ago
- When the truth catches fire... via @cnn - Patriotism, The Players and The President app.frame.io/f/6e8SUiLq 3 weeks ago
- RT @HarvardDivinity: Back from #Charlottesville! Don't miss @CornelWest's Convocation address streaming LIVE today at 330 pm: https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- Dover– The following are not wanted. This is a Homeless Sex Offender Public Notification. If you have... fb.me/z9BcJbH0 6 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 3, 2017
“Delaware has always been a state of firsts, so it should be no surprise that theirs was both the first state plan submitted and the first approved under ESSA,” said U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.
United States Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos seems to just love little old Delaware. Isn’t that just nifty! Most of our legislators and some folks I talked to at Delaware DOE couldn’t stand the thought of Betsy DeVos as U.S. Secretary of Education, but now they are using her for sound bites. How pathetic we have become in Delaware. Our leadership has become a bunch of kiss-asses, hell-bent on sucking up to Betsy DeVos of all people. Below is the Delaware DOE’s press release for their next “first” status.
Delaware receives final approval on ESSA state plan
Delaware has received final approval from the U.S. Department of Education (USED) for its Every Student Succeeds…
View original post 714 more words