Police search for ‘monster’ who abducted, assaulted girl Adam Duvernay , The News Journal
Witnesses in the area observed a 4-year-old girl playing outside when she was approached by a white man with dark hair driving a dark-colored sedan with tinted windows, said Officer First Class JP Piser, a county police spokesman.
Bond said the victim was with friends “doing what kids do, playing and having a good time” when a man drove up in the sedan and “engaged the 4-year-old in small conversation.” He was able to lure her near enough his car to capture her and drive off.
The victim’s friends chased after the car but gave up their pursuit quickly, turning then to find an adult who would call the police.
Around 8:45 p.m., a 911 call was received from an adult who saw the child walking in Banning Park. Bond said the girl’s abductor had released her.
lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Pencadermom on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Pencadermom on Last one out of Kilroy’s… delawareway on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… M Ryder on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Kevin Ohlandt on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Elizabeth on Last one out of Kilroy’s…
- Last one out of Kilroy’s please turn off the light!
- Not for war! But it’s time spank Kim Jong-un
- OMG! Wilmington’s new super cop has data in his gun not bullets!
- DE PTA and DSEA bitch-slaps former DE Sec of Ed
- Public castration for the sick bastard in New Castle County Delaware! Re: kidnap and rape of a 4 year-old
- Follow @TheFIREorg
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @hechingerreport: .@jackiemader and @sarahbutro accept a Society for Professional Journalist award tonight for their Mississippi child c… 2 days ago
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- @rkern @ccarl It was such a mess! Immigration line was crazy. They luckily held ours an hour I think because it bags were checked. 4 minutes ago
- RT @duvINdelaware: Also, I can report that contrary to rumors, no one in Delaware had his leg bitten clean off by a dog this weekend. #dont… 7 hours ago
- Here is my latest piece with @surajyengde via @TheRoot -- bit.ly/2roUA8p 1 week ago
- On this day, in 1958, a genius was born. He colored the world with passion and calm. He is the… instagram.com/p/BVECUG_j_YA/ 2 weeks ago
- Presented by Public Information Officer Master Corporal Jeffrey R. Hale Felton- Delaware State Police is... fb.me/1YW0VoGqo 8 hours ago