Police search for ‘monster’ who abducted, assaulted girl Adam Duvernay , The News Journal
Witnesses in the area observed a 4-year-old girl playing outside when she was approached by a white man with dark hair driving a dark-colored sedan with tinted windows, said Officer First Class JP Piser, a county police spokesman.
Bond said the victim was with friends “doing what kids do, playing and having a good time” when a man drove up in the sedan and “engaged the 4-year-old in small conversation.” He was able to lure her near enough his car to capture her and drive off.
The victim’s friends chased after the car but gave up their pursuit quickly, turning then to find an adult who would call the police.
Around 8:45 p.m., a 911 call was received from an adult who saw the child walking in Banning Park. Bond said the girl’s abductor had released her.
M Ryder on Delaware HB 287 calls for equa… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on Rep Baumdick & Sen Suckola… Steven Fackenthall on What happens to a local school… john kowalko on What happens to a local school… Dpont23 on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on Gov Carney’s swipe at te… Arthur on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on What happens to a local school…
- OMG! Rep Ramone! Check the chlorine level in your pool! HB 236
- HB 278 reducing school board terms from 5 years to 4 is a roll of the dice
- Delaware HB 287 calls for equal diplomas for Special Education and Regular Education
- President Trumps economic success a windfall for Delaware state budget
- Rep Baumbach & Senator Sokola excludes charter school board members from their communist legislation to remove traditional public school board members
- Follow @TheFIREorg
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- RT @JohnCarneyDE: In 2018, these are our priorities. I’m here today asking you to join me in making these goals a reality. #DESOTS https://… 2 days ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- RT @heythereshelbs: VIDEO | Taking the plunge[r]: NJ man wins #Delaware qualifying match to head to Vegas Pinball World Championship @RageT… 53 minutes ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- What happened to integrity, honesty and decency in America? #spiritualblackout #AndersonCooper @AC360 snpy.tv/2DrErEY 2 days ago
- The undeniable collapse of integrity, honesty and decency in our public and private life has fueled racial hatred a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Wilmington (19808)– The Delaware State Police are investigating the robbery of a Wells Fargo Bank located in the... fb.me/8lkcMnprF 4 hours ago