Richard L. Gregg currently serves as Assistant Superintendent for the Penn-Delco School District in Aston, Pennsylvania, a position he has held since 2015. He holds a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Delaware, and a master’s degree in school leadership and instruction from Wilmington University. His experience also includes serving as principal of Penncrest High School in Media, Pennsylvania, and from 2000-2003 as Director of Instruction for New Castle County Vocational Technical School District in Delaware. He has also served as principal of Brandywine High School, principal and assistant principal of Concord High School in the Brandywine School District, assistant principal at Christiana High School in the Christina School District. His teaching experience includes a total of nine years’ experience as a high school social studies teacher. In his current role as Assistant Superintendent for Penn-Delco School District he is responsible for curriculum and instruction, pupil services, technology, district budgets, school improvement plans, and federal programs.
kilroysdelaware on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Red Clay forms committee to ad… M Ryder on Red Clay forms committee to ad… Arthur on OMG ! Rodel is trying to cover… Mike Broaddus on Weak-kneed Obama defers war wi… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… kilroysdelaware on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… Arthur on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing…
- Red Clay School Board has some soul searching to do! I hope the new committee will have a real voice !
- I’ve often wondered! What if Bobby Kennedy wasn’t assassinated!
- Riddle me this Delaware professional educators
- Red Clay board member nails it “white privileged”
- Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.27 ! Will buyer Harvey Hanna be required to pay or is there a backroom deal ? What does Red Clay know ?
- "Once you embark on the path to censorship, you make your own speech vulnerable to it." thefire.org/berkeleys-new-… 3 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @hechingerreport: Share your wisdom. What is your advice? facebook.com/groups/amazing… #AdviceForBackToSchool https://t.co/8JwI4FP1ng 3 hours ago
- RT @TheRoot: Eyes haven't seen & ears haven't heard the blessings that's about to fall on you. Victory is here #BlackGirlsRock https://t.co… 1 day ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @jbarro: This Robert Lee story is a [chef's-kiss] example of how stupid the news becomes in August. 5 hours ago
- The relative silence of those Americans who ought to be a part of an anti-fascist coalition is the real challenge. snappytv.com/tc/5522434 6 days ago
- RT @AC360: "This is life and death man, this ain't no game" @cornelwest debates @parisdennard on Trump's re: to Charlottesville https://t.c… 1 week ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Kent County ~ On August 23, 2017, the... fb.me/98iA568VA 4 hours ago