Richard L. Gregg currently serves as Assistant Superintendent for the Penn-Delco School District in Aston, Pennsylvania, a position he has held since 2015. He holds a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Delaware, and a master’s degree in school leadership and instruction from Wilmington University. His experience also includes serving as principal of Penncrest High School in Media, Pennsylvania, and from 2000-2003 as Director of Instruction for New Castle County Vocational Technical School District in Delaware. He has also served as principal of Brandywine High School, principal and assistant principal of Concord High School in the Brandywine School District, assistant principal at Christiana High School in the Christina School District. His teaching experience includes a total of nine years’ experience as a high school social studies teacher. In his current role as Assistant Superintendent for Penn-Delco School District he is responsible for curriculum and instruction, pupil services, technology, district budgets, school improvement plans, and federal programs.
MUSINGS FROM DSEA PRESIDENT MIKE MATTHEWS
- Colonial local taxpayers did not vote on using referendum monies to bailout DAPSS.
- Here is what Delaware Governor John Carney can do to better protect students and staff from gun violence and more
- Colonial School District on dangerous path re: take-over of DAPSS
- He’s back !! Mike Matthews blogging again !
- School boards need set policies prohibiting derogatory remarks of the President of The United States and all elected officials by teachers in the classroom
- New activism toolkit from @FSNspeaks will help students to stand up for speech and educate their peers about the im… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- These darn 🦅 fans are cheering and chanting as we board the plane. This is going to be a long two hours. 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- RT @WDEL: Del. State Auditor Tom Wagner (R) to not seek re-election, will need a kidney transplant. #netde #votede 4 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- Join me on Saturday, Feb. 3rd at @Yale's 2018 #BlackHistoryMonth Opening Lecture: bit.ly/2DPmxw6 https://t.co/ApoBj0o0EO 2 weeks ago
- What happened to integrity, honesty and decency in America? #spiritualblackout #AndersonCooper @AC360 snpy.tv/2DrErEY 1 month ago
- (Canterbury rd.) Canterbury rd. has been re-opened 6 hours ago