Odessa National Golf Club owes $500K+ in school taxes to Appoquinimink as district seeks referendum By Amy Cherry 11:14pm, December 4, 2016 – Updated 11:23pm,
More than $50 million is owed in back taxes to New Castle County’s six school districts–money that could be used to help fund what many are calling an under-funded and broken education system.
Appoquinimink is owed more than $3 million, according to county figures from Sept. 30, 2016, which was the latest data available, provided in a Freedom of Information request. That’s the least amount owed in school taxes for the six school districts in New Castle County; however, it’s also home to one of the largest single tax scofflaws.
Mike Broaddus on Wanxiang America Boxwood plant… Mike Broaddus on Who ordered the Code Red on De… Kevin Ohlandt on Will Kilroy come out of his… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Pencadermom on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Pencadermom on Last one out of Kilroy’s… delawareway on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… M Ryder on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s…
- Sen. Sokola and Gov. Carney get’s ass- whipping from John Young
- Wanxiang America Boxwood plant owes $2 million in school taxes and News Journal refuses to confront them
- Imperial Wizard Carney puts blessing hands on NCS
- Who ordered the Code Red on Delaware teacher TELL Survey
- Breaking News: Obama meets private with Putin!
- Are you a student eager to defend due process rights on your campus? Start a chapter of Student Defenders today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Edit: Add word "not" before the word "congresswoman." And, with that, I'm realizing I need more coffee... 4 days ago
- Science Over Stigma: A Symposium on Treating the Opioid Epidemic in Southern Del fb.me/199zuz2IL 2 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- RT @MarkEichmann: Fire trucks on nearly every Route 1 overpass to honor fallen NJ soldier en route home from Dover AFB #netDE https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- TL;DR: There was a ton of good stuff in this weekend's opinion pages: delawareonline.com/opinion/ #netDE 2 hours ago
- 50 years ago, an artistic giant and spiritual titan, #JohnColtrane, passed away. Let us never forget... youtube.com/watch?v=Je2tpX… 6 days ago
- Here is my latest piece with @surajyengde via @TheRoot -- bit.ly/2roUA8p 1 month ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Greenville– Barley Mill Road (DE 141)... fb.me/w3Y7rllm 13 hours ago