REFOCUS THE ROLE OF DOE FROM A REGULATORY AGENCY TO A SUPPORT AGENCY. Change has to start at the top. The Delaware Department of Education should be a support system for teachers and administrators. Too often, it acts as an enforcement agency focused on implementing reforms. Teachers and principals are in the best position to understand what their students need. DOE should be a resource that helps educators implement their ideas and move students along the path to success. John will reorient the Department of Education from a focus on monitoring and mandates to a focus on collaboration and support for districts. He’ll create resource centers at DOE to ensure that teachers and curriculum directors have access to experts with deep knowledge in critical areas who can provide advice and guidance and help share best practices across district lines.
M Ryder on M Ryder calls-out JY and Mr… Steven Fackenthall on Here we go again on gun reform… M Ryder on Rep Kowalko bitch-slap former… kilroysdelaware on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Arthur on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… kilroysdelaware on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Alby on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… jax2816 on Teacher claims she can reduce… Arthur on Rep Kowalko bitch-slap former…
- Senator John McCain drops to knees for Joe Biden! Not a hero in my book!
- Wake up Delaware Governor John Carney!
- Trump wants to end welfare subsides for insurance companies ! GOOD FOR HIM
- Rep Kowalko taking on DPL rate increase request! Join him !
- With new Governors comes another agenda to reform public education! WTF Johnny
- Universities should endorse free expression now, avoid criticism later: thefire.org/universities-s… 13 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- I've been barking about this for a while. How can a free market work for schools if there is information asymmetry?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- Follow @acherry13
- It's been an awful, violent week in Delaware. How should we respond? My column: delawareonline.com/story/opinion/… #netDE 17 hours ago
- When the truth catches fire... via @cnn - Patriotism, The Players and The President app.frame.io/f/6e8SUiLq 3 weeks ago
- RT @HarvardDivinity: Back from #Charlottesville! Don't miss @CornelWest's Convocation address streaming LIVE today at 330 pm: https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- On Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, The Delaware State Police Troop 5 administration hosted an event to better... fb.me/874NYMhAy 18 hours ago