REFOCUS THE ROLE OF DOE FROM A REGULATORY AGENCY TO A SUPPORT AGENCY. Change has to start at the top. The Delaware Department of Education should be a support system for teachers and administrators. Too often, it acts as an enforcement agency focused on implementing reforms. Teachers and principals are in the best position to understand what their students need. DOE should be a resource that helps educators implement their ideas and move students along the path to success. John will reorient the Department of Education from a focus on monitoring and mandates to a focus on collaboration and support for districts. He’ll create resource centers at DOE to ensure that teachers and curriculum directors have access to experts with deep knowledge in critical areas who can provide advice and guidance and help share best practices across district lines.
Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… Kevin Ohlandt on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware State Board of Educat… Dpont23 on Delaware State Board of Educat… Arthur on Delaware Governor John Carney… Sammie Gee on Delaware Governor John Carney… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Governor John Carney… kilroysdelaware on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa… John Young on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa…
- Is the Immigrant Caravan a drug cartel created diversion ? @seanhannity
- Corey Booker releases 2020 Campaign Song @ingrahamAngle
- University of Delaware rated #1 party school. 100 students arrested this weekend for underage drinking! They should be expelled from college.
- Death’s rattle at the gates of America
- Hicks Anderson didn’t march to the white man’s drum!
- .@WVU once claimed "student organization don't have due process rights," now claims sanctions are not sanctions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @MyDaughtersArmy: His name is Nathan Phillips. A Vietnam veteran. Here he speaks about the incident. “I wish I could see that energy,… 9 minutes ago
- Let's not confuse things -- racism is a moral issue with political consequences. Such moral issues have leftist, ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- What can progressives do about the global shift to the right? We discuss at @TheRealNews #watch bit.ly/2AsEIUE Thoughts? 2 weeks ago
- Preparing for Pending Inclement Weather dsp.delaware.gov/2019/01/19/pre… This weekend into Monday morning, Delaware may ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago