Below is a copy of the bill which would reduce the number of years someone can serve on a school board from five to three years. Every three years a school board member would have to run for office. I am not sure how I feel about this bill. I served on the Red Clay School Board and it really takes a full year or more to really understand what is going on in a district, especially a larger district. Five years is really a long time for someone to commit to serving on a school board.
delawareway on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… M Ryder on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Kevin Ohlandt on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Elizabeth on Last one out of Kilroy’s… M Ryder on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Kilroy Was Here, And… on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Kevin Ohlandt on Last one out of Kilroy’s…
- Last one out of Kilroy’s please turn off the light!
- Not for war! But it’s time spank Kim Jong-un
- OMG! Wilmington’s new super cop has data in his gun not bullets!
- DE PTA and DSEA bitch-slaps former DE Sec of Ed
- Public castration for the sick bastard in New Castle County Delaware! Re: kidnap and rape of a 4 year-old
- The First Amendment Library offers tools to help you understand #1A: Glossary: thefire.org/first-amendmen… Timelines: thefire.org/first-amendmen… 10 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- @GabbyCWilkes "People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer and a lifetime looking for happiness." @allencathedral 18 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 10 months ago
- RT @SeanGreeneWDEL: The tributes continue to pour in for Cpl. Stephen Ballard. #NetDE https://t.co/QSG8SsgZOE 7 hours ago
- Yo, hold up: @SenatorCarper "led the group in the Sting song “Every Breath You Take" delawareonline.com/story/news/loc… #netDE 4 hours ago
- RT @HarvardDivinity: Prof. @CornelWest and HDS alum @McCormickProf on free speech in higher ed. twitter.com/FoxNews/status… 3 days ago
- It's time to break the American duopoly and to allow poor and working people’s voices to be heard. bit.ly/2oyCcsc @democracynow 3 days ago
- Presented by Public Information Officer, Master Corporal Gary Fournier Felton – Troopers are investigating a... fb.me/Ir2YVmhR 6 hours ago