Kilroy has jumped the shark and proved his irrevelence. As a champion of transparency you are advocating for the passing of one of the least transparent referenda in recent history. You trumpet your buddy JY as a great equalizer who just so happened to take down his ‘transparent’ site just as the referendum was getting under way. Your ass kissing of Bob A for all the (shorterm) work he is doing is blackened by the fact they are asking for millions of dollars that they A) wont tell the public what it is used for B) Dont know what they are used for.
MUSINGS FROM DSEA PRESIDENT MIKE MATTHEWS
- News Journal’s Jimmy Olsen aka Matthew Albright has amazing brain-fart on local politics
- Colonial local taxpayers did not vote on using referendum monies to bailout DAPSS.
- Here is what Delaware Governor John Carney can do to better protect students and staff from gun violence and more
- Colonial School District on dangerous path re: take-over of DAPSS
- He’s back !! Mike Matthews blogging again !
- Campus free speech bill introduced in Wyoming extends some protections, but requires significant revisions: thefire.org/campus-free-sp… 7 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- These darn 🦅 fans are cheering and chanting as we board the plane. This is going to be a long two hours. 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Also, as @ScottGossDel illustrates, McDonald's plays a large role in small-town journalism. 10 hours ago
- Join me on Saturday, Feb. 3rd at @Yale's 2018 #BlackHistoryMonth Opening Lecture: bit.ly/2DPmxw6 https://t.co/ApoBj0o0EO 2 weeks ago
- What happened to integrity, honesty and decency in America? #spiritualblackout #AndersonCooper @AC360 snpy.tv/2DrErEY 1 month ago
- Dover- The Delaware State Police Sex Offender Apprehension and Registration Unit (S.O.A.R) is currently looking... fb.me/7vdWMEAL5 9 hours ago