“I wouldn’t keep any school open that wasn’t doing a better than average job.”
The Federalist Staff 22, 2015 By
“If a school’s not doing a good job, then, you know, that may not be good for the kids,” she continued. Clinton did not elaborate on how a school doing a poor job could possibly be good for the kids.
During her remarks, Clinton did not state which specific performance metrics she would use to determine whether a school was performing adequately, nor did she say where children who had been attending average or below-average schools shut down by her administration could go for their educational needs.
MUSINGS FROM DSEA PRESIDENT MIKE MATTHEWS
kilroysdelaware on Delaware Dad tells DSEA Presid… Steven Fackenthall on Delaware Dad tells DSEA Presid… Kevin Ohlandt on Rep Kowalko weighs in on Gov C… M Ryder on Rep Kowalko weighs in on Gov C… M Ryder on Rep Kowalko weighs in on Gov C… Dpont23 on Here is what Delaware Governor… Kevin Ohlandt on Rep Kowalko weighs in on Gov C… Arthur on Rep Kowalko weighs in on Gov C… john kowalko on Rep Kowalko weighs in on Gov C… M Ryder on Rep Kowalko weighs in on Gov C…
- Coward in Broward ! SRO leaves kids to fend for themselves. Sheriff Israel holds of tell press until after CNN’s Rubio slaughter
- CNN KILLED THE CONVERSATION FOR UNITY !
- CNN Stoneman puppet show is disgusting
- Delaware Rep Jaques wants to armor-up Delaware public schools. Do you support HB 49 ?
- Delaware Dad tells DSEA President like it is re: Zero Tolerance
- Most Americans are familiar with The Great Wall of China. Fewer are familiar with the Great Firewall of China. New… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- These darn 🦅 fans are cheering and chanting as we board the plane. This is going to be a long two hours. 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- In today's issue of Please Find the Correct Email Address, I've been invited to join William Adjemian at his AirBnb in #LasVegas. 1 hour ago
- RT @mattyglesias: I think there’s a persistent tendency among highly engaged political activists to confuse the public’s deep dissatisfacti… 1 hour ago
- Despite the abolition of Roma and African American slavery, criminalization and demonization continues. bit.ly/2ouj4ZI @guardian 1 hour ago
- Join me on Saturday, Feb. 3rd at @Yale's 2018 #BlackHistoryMonth Opening Lecture: bit.ly/2DPmxw6 https://t.co/ApoBj0o0EO 3 weeks ago
- Millsboro- Troopers of the Sussex County Governor's Task Force (GTF) in conjunction with the Delaware Probation... fb.me/90MfmkwFN 3 hours ago