Building Meeting called to order at 5:50 p.m.
Agenda was approved.
We were unable to approve August minutes because we did not receive them on time.
Public comment Parent asked:
When are the minutes posted? Parent shared concerns on behalf of parents:
1. Parents would like more kid friendly meals. Children don’t find food appealing and so do not eat it.
2. Parents had concerns regarding prepping of food. The kids complained that the grapes smelled like onions.
3. Concern with the children learning. Parents perceive that children are falling behind.
4. Parents perceive that Kinder students are doing things in curriculum that are appropriate for PreK.
5. When can parents expect answers regarding the questions they offered at the last board meeting?
6. Concern that student count is more important than who is here. Parents believe that the school is in need of more paraprofessionals.
7. Before and after care, boys and girls club want an opportunity to propose something for the school and they are willing to get licensing.
8. Lunch time is too close to breakfast in terms of timing.
9. How is the search for paraprofessionals going?
M Ryder on Delaware HB 287 calls for equa… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on Rep Baumdick & Sen Suckola… Steven Fackenthall on What happens to a local school… john kowalko on What happens to a local school… Dpont23 on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on Gov Carney’s swipe at te… Arthur on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on What happens to a local school…
- OMG! Rep Ramone! Check the chlorine level in your pool! HB 236
- HB 278 reducing school board terms from 5 years to 4 is a roll of the dice
- Delaware HB 287 calls for equal diplomas for Special Education and Regular Education
- President Trumps economic success a windfall for Delaware state budget
- Rep Baumbach & Senator Sokola excludes charter school board members from their communist legislation to remove traditional public school board members
- @Popehat FIRE’s West Coast Regional Conference is free to attend, open to current students at U.S. colleges, and wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 49 minutes ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- RT @JohnCarneyDE: In 2018, these are our priorities. I’m here today asking you to join me in making these goals a reality. #DESOTS https://… 21 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- Humbling experience to cook dinner for kids and their families at the #WilmDE @RMHDelaware w/ @WDEL @937WSTW!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 minutes ago
- So the real goal is to create a separate firearms regulator that they can then starve like the CFPB or EPA, right? twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT… 4 hours ago
- What happened to integrity, honesty and decency in America? #spiritualblackout #AndersonCooper @AC360 snpy.tv/2DrErEY 1 day ago
- The undeniable collapse of integrity, honesty and decency in our public and private life has fueled racial hatred a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Clayton - The Delaware State Police have arrested two suspects in connection with a robbery in which the victim... fb.me/VQURn0sU 47 minutes ago