Building Meeting called to order at 5:50 p.m.
Agenda was approved.
We were unable to approve August minutes because we did not receive them on time.
Public comment Parent asked:
When are the minutes posted? Parent shared concerns on behalf of parents:
1. Parents would like more kid friendly meals. Children don’t find food appealing and so do not eat it.
2. Parents had concerns regarding prepping of food. The kids complained that the grapes smelled like onions.
3. Concern with the children learning. Parents perceive that children are falling behind.
4. Parents perceive that Kinder students are doing things in curriculum that are appropriate for PreK.
5. When can parents expect answers regarding the questions they offered at the last board meeting?
6. Concern that student count is more important than who is here. Parents believe that the school is in need of more paraprofessionals.
7. Before and after care, boys and girls club want an opportunity to propose something for the school and they are willing to get licensing.
8. Lunch time is too close to breakfast in terms of timing.
9. How is the search for paraprofessionals going?
kilroysdelaware on Open Mic for Charter School of… kilroysdelaware on O Henry ! CSW Teachers votes y… Mike Broaddus on O Henry ! CSW Teachers votes y… Arthur on O Henry ! CSW Teachers votes y… M Ryder on Forget about doing the right t… melissa on Forget about doing the right t… Will Garfinkel on Forget about doing the right t… M Ryder on Forget about doing the right t… Arthur on Forget about doing the right t… Dpont23 on The implosion of the former G.…
- Black lives only matter during election time and in the mean time, racial bias laws continue to separate African-American children from their parents using bars and razor wire.
- Obama caught telling white lies about immigration
- Breaking News ! Bill Clinton share Trumps views on illegal immigrants
- Bad Ass 2016 Shelby GT350 at Boulevard Ford Lewes Delaware. Ask for AJ
- Charter School of Wilmington needs radical leadership change ASAP or kneel before DSEA! @project_veritas
- These programs are technically legal, but this kind of surveillance is absolutely chilling to speech. 3/3 6 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @jackiemader: Migrant children who are separated from their parents and guardians are at risk of experiencing "toxic stress," which impe… 5 hours ago
- THIS WEEKEND June 1-2, 2018 3 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- On July 14 and 15, I’ll be @Dartmouth to celebrate the 25th anniversary of "Race Matters" with lectures, presentati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- For Corporate America, there will always be an ambiguity between doing well and doing good. @AC360 #cnn #ABC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Wilmington– Delaware State Police are continuing to investigate a serious crash involving a motorcycle that occurre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago