The new acting superintendent explained his efforts to meet with members of the Christina School District. He said he wants to get an idea for what the community wants to do in planning the next referendum–using “meet and greets” to do so.
“If people are going to willingly say, ‘Yes, I will raise my property taxes to support your school district,’ I think they should have a voice in what exactly what they’re willing to support,” he said.
Board President Harrie Ellen Minnehan said she’s been optimistic for the district under the leadership of Andrzejewski, so far.
“He experienced, he’s faced the problems we have, and he’s been successful dealing with them,” she said.
Andrzejewski served 12 years as the Superintendent of the Red Clay Consolidated School District. He said it’s important to get the community involved in education.
“I saw an opportunity tonight to start to establish a very positive reference point for this community,” he explained.
kilroysdelaware on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Red Clay forms committee to ad… M Ryder on Red Clay forms committee to ad… Arthur on OMG ! Rodel is trying to cover… Mike Broaddus on Weak-kneed Obama defers war wi… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… kilroysdelaware on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… Arthur on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing…
- Red Clay School Board has some soul searching to do! I hope the new committee will have a real voice !
- I’ve often wondered! What if Bobby Kennedy wasn’t assassinated!
- Riddle me this Delaware professional educators
- Red Clay board member nails it “white privileged”
- Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.27 ! Will buyer Harvey Hanna be required to pay or is there a backroom deal ? What does Red Clay know ?
- There's never been a better time to learn about your First Amendment rights. FIRE's #1A Library is here to help. thefire.org/first-amendmen… 16 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- 95NB accident blocking right lane before 95/295 split making usual Sunday traffic worse. #netFE @dbctfx 20 hours ago
- "We're going to have to put out a Braille edition tomorrow." -@duvINdelaware, about people looking at the sun. 1 hour ago
- The relative silence of those Americans who ought to be a part of an anti-fascist coalition is the real challenge. snappytv.com/tc/5522434 3 days ago
- RT @AC360: "This is life and death man, this ain't no game" @cornelwest debates @parisdennard on Trump's re: to Charlottesville https://t.c… 4 days ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Milford- The Delaware State Police are... fb.me/2freH0cat 17 hours ago