The new acting superintendent explained his efforts to meet with members of the Christina School District. He said he wants to get an idea for what the community wants to do in planning the next referendum–using “meet and greets” to do so.
“If people are going to willingly say, ‘Yes, I will raise my property taxes to support your school district,’ I think they should have a voice in what exactly what they’re willing to support,” he said.
Board President Harrie Ellen Minnehan said she’s been optimistic for the district under the leadership of Andrzejewski, so far.
“He experienced, he’s faced the problems we have, and he’s been successful dealing with them,” she said.
Andrzejewski served 12 years as the Superintendent of the Red Clay Consolidated School District. He said it’s important to get the community involved in education.
“I saw an opportunity tonight to start to establish a very positive reference point for this community,” he explained.
lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… M Ryder on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Kevin Ohlandt on Last one out of Kilroy’s… lastDEconservative on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Elizabeth on Last one out of Kilroy’s… M Ryder on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Kilroy Was Here, And… on Last one out of Kilroy’s… Kevin Ohlandt on Last one out of Kilroy’s… chet elder on Last one out of Kilroy’s…
- Last one out of Kilroy’s please turn off the light!
- Not for war! But it’s time spank Kim Jong-un
- OMG! Wilmington’s new super cop has data in his gun not bullets!
- DE PTA and DSEA bitch-slaps former DE Sec of Ed
- Public castration for the sick bastard in New Castle County Delaware! Re: kidnap and rape of a 4 year-old
- RT @ncacensorship: .@FordhamSJP In January NCAC joined @TheFIREorg to demand @FordhamNYC uphold its commitment to student free speech: http… 4 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- When career and technical education isn't the easy way out. hechingerreport.org/one-possible-s… 2 hours ago
- Saddened by the text I received earlier today. Our fellow #dsuhornet. twitter.com/radiodawson/st… 1 day ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 10 months ago
- Can you help me & the Baby BowlDogs raise some serious $$ for @BBBSDELAWARE? C'mon look at the face:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @RossDellenger: Tre White didn't sleep on a bed in high school. He shared a mattress with his brother. His signing bonus: $5,509,279.… 4 hours ago
- RT @HarvardDivinity: Prof. @CornelWest and HDS alum @McCormickProf on free speech in higher ed. twitter.com/FoxNews/status… 1 day ago
- It's time to break the American duopoly and to allow poor and working people’s voices to be heard. bit.ly/2oyCcsc @democracynow 1 day ago
- Presented by Public Information Officer, Master Corporal Gary Fournier Delmar – The Delaware State Police... fb.me/7TiTM5Tlx 2 hours ago