Cabinet Room Townsend Building
401 Federal Street Dover, DE
1. New Program for Approv ..
APPLICATION SCHOOL PRINCIPAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAM CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS FOR LEADERS IN EDUCATION 14 DE ADMIN. CODE 1595 SEPTEMBER 2015 SUBMITTED BY: JEREMY GRANT-SKINNER, SENIOR MANAGING DIRECTOR, SCHOOL LEADERSHIP
SECTION 1: APPLICANT RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION Applicant Recruitment Our underlying framework in school leader recruitment is anchored largely in Teach For America’s recruitment model; similarly, our thoughts about what it takes to be successful as a leader are based in Teach For America’s Teaching As Leadership curriculum and approach. At the center of this framework is the core belief that effective educators are like effective leaders in any context: they set a big vision and related goals, then develop and utilize a set of knowledge, mindsets, and skills to help them realize both vision and goals. We believe that exceptional teachers, who have demonstrated effective leadership in that role, have the highest potential of all other potential recruits to become excellent school leaders. Therefore, we will focus our recruitment on current teachers.
delawareway on Rep Baumdick & Sen Suckola… Steven Fackenthall on What happens to a local school… john kowalko on What happens to a local school… Dpont23 on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on Gov Carney’s swipe at te… Arthur on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on What happens to a local school… Arthur on Gov Carney’s swipe at te… john kowalko on Gov Carney’s swipe at te…
- Rep Baumbach & Senator Sokola excludes charter school board members from their communist legislation to remove traditional public school board members
- Rep Baumdick & Sen Suckola tells CSD Board Member John Young; Kiss Gov Carney’s Ass or We’ll Remove You!
- Delaware Rep Kowalko Speaks Out Against Baumbach and Sokola Communist Legislation
- What happens to a local school board member who doesn’t play ball with Governor John Carney!
- Delaware State Rep Kowalko puts Gov Mar-Carney in the corner re: Gov’s over-reaching Christina School District Plan
- Are you a student interested in learning about your rights on campus? FIRE's Guides can help: thefire.org/first-amendmen… 7 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Sign up for @TaraGarciaM's excellent "Future of Learning" newsletter for @hechingerreport. I highly recommend it. 💯 hechingerreport.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=66… 4 days ago
- I have a sneaky suspicion that tonight’s snow has snuck up on public works. No trucks are in sight. No salt on the streets. #HEYWEATHERMAN 3 days ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- RT @JohnCarneyDE: Repeal of #netneutrality rules could increase costs for consumers and small businesses, and limit access to important onl… 1 day ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- .@tanehisicoates fetishizes white supremacy. His analysis/vision of our world is too narrow & dangerously misleadin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Yet prophetic fight back still looms large. #RaceMatters #newintro #25yearslater Link to purchase: amzn.to/2koqRd0 1 week ago
- Rehoboth Beach – Aaron Jenkins has been located, the Gold Alert has been cancelled. Gold Alert Issued for... fb.me/6jpIdGiJr 10 hours ago