Executive Director reported updates on Advance Transportation legal matter and the supporting evidence/documentation provided to our attorney’s. Other legal matters regarding DCPA’s building were also underway – DCPA has spent upwards of 800K on continuous repairs to a building that sits over a water spring. The water spring rises when it rains but sup pumps assist with preventing water damage to the building. New Boiler was replaced last month. However, if DCPA (building) or if the local area loses power during a storm – there is significant risk that the water may cause damage if the mechanics of the sup pumps fail for any reason. Other lawsuits were being resolved and fortunately DCPA’s procedures with handling and Special Ed’s procedures were well documented and executed which hopefully will continue to discourage “ambulance chaser” firms from seeking or conducting frivolous lawsuits. ED commented that overall DE appears to be a target. President commented that recent Board Due Process training held 2/24/15) touched on this subject quite a bit and there was healthy discussion/training on how to prepare and measures required to ensure compliance for handling Special Education cases and students that may require additional services
kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware State Board of Educat… Dpont23 on Delaware State Board of Educat… Arthur on Delaware Governor John Carney… Sammie Gee on Delaware Governor John Carney… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Governor John Carney… kilroysdelaware on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa… John Young on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa… Dpont23 on Senator Carper stricken with… Kevin Ohlandt on When was the last time you vot…
- Sleeping Kilroy’s Awakens! Forget Facebook !
- Delaware State Board of Education approves student representative to the board.
- DSEA SUPPORTS WIFE BEATER TOM CARPER !WHAT MESSAGE DOES THAT SEND CHILDREN ?
- When Tom Carper slapped his wife only once why the diverted trip to a Lewes hospital
- Delaware: Greek charter school leaders may be taking their heads out of their asses !
- @MajorCatch Hi Daniel, our jobs and internships page features all of our available opportunities: thefire.org/about-us/jobs-… 14 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- New research study finds more modest benefits to a Mooresville, N.C., laptop program that was once lauded as a nati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This month at Christ Baptist Church sermon series #TogetherWeBuild study of Nehemiah. #tryCHRIST… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- What a blessing to introduce my dear brother Colin Kaepernick at @Harvard University yesterday. WATCH: bit.ly/2QOPJFP 4 days ago
- UBC Okanagan -- October 12th! bit.ly/2RgZnlE 2 weeks ago
- *UPDATE Subject Located* Gold Alert Cancelled for Missing Middletown Man... dsp.delaware.gov/2018/10/16/upd… 5 hours ago