Executive Director reported updates on Advance Transportation legal matter and the supporting evidence/documentation provided to our attorney’s. Other legal matters regarding DCPA’s building were also underway – DCPA has spent upwards of 800K on continuous repairs to a building that sits over a water spring. The water spring rises when it rains but sup pumps assist with preventing water damage to the building. New Boiler was replaced last month. However, if DCPA (building) or if the local area loses power during a storm – there is significant risk that the water may cause damage if the mechanics of the sup pumps fail for any reason. Other lawsuits were being resolved and fortunately DCPA’s procedures with handling and Special Ed’s procedures were well documented and executed which hopefully will continue to discourage “ambulance chaser” firms from seeking or conducting frivolous lawsuits. ED commented that overall DE appears to be a target. President commented that recent Board Due Process training held 2/24/15) touched on this subject quite a bit and there was healthy discussion/training on how to prepare and measures required to ensure compliance for handling Special Education cases and students that may require additional services
Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato… Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… Kevin Ohlandt on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware State Board of Educat… Dpont23 on Delaware State Board of Educat… Arthur on Delaware Governor John Carney… Sammie Gee on Delaware Governor John Carney…
- Delaware House Bill 101 is riddled with discrimination and questions fair and equitable schools
- Odyssey Charter Board Gets Stern Warning From Delaware DOE As Wagons Circle Around AHEPA & Their He-Man Woman Haters Club
- Delaware Governor John Carney poised to sign legislation on National Popular Vote. An insult to our forefathers !
- Red Clay’s board meeting is 3/20/19 and no agenda posted yet! Indian River’s board meetings is 3/25/19 and their’s is posted.
- Looks like Red Clay is being sued again.
- FIRE is happy to announce the winner of our first art contest: Emily Artigue, a high school senior from Scottsdale,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- An evaluation at one community college showed students who got rental assistance were almost four times more likely… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 minutes ago
- Tune in to The Wright Moment in Comcast Channel 28 NOW (at 5pm). 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 years ago
- Just a dog eating an apple 🍏 at @WDEL. #frenchbulldog #stanley #netDE https://t.co/vQ5sAif769 19 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- In the midst of this catastrophe, prophetic fight back becomes even more important. bit.ly/2NMNB0Z 1 week ago
- In Toronto and Edmonton this weekend with @IRCanada -- love. bit.ly/2HgOTjk 2 weeks ago
- Gold Alert Issued for Missing Dover Man dsp.delaware.gov/2019/03/21/gol… Felton- The Delaware State Police are issuing a G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago