Executive Director reported updates on Advance Transportation legal matter and the supporting evidence/documentation provided to our attorney’s. Other legal matters regarding DCPA’s building were also underway – DCPA has spent upwards of 800K on continuous repairs to a building that sits over a water spring. The water spring rises when it rains but sup pumps assist with preventing water damage to the building. New Boiler was replaced last month. However, if DCPA (building) or if the local area loses power during a storm – there is significant risk that the water may cause damage if the mechanics of the sup pumps fail for any reason. Other lawsuits were being resolved and fortunately DCPA’s procedures with handling and Special Ed’s procedures were well documented and executed which hopefully will continue to discourage “ambulance chaser” firms from seeking or conducting frivolous lawsuits. ED commented that overall DE appears to be a target. President commented that recent Board Due Process training held 2/24/15) touched on this subject quite a bit and there was healthy discussion/training on how to prepare and measures required to ensure compliance for handling Special Education cases and students that may require additional services
Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… Kevin Ohlandt on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware State Board of Educat… Dpont23 on Delaware State Board of Educat… Arthur on Delaware Governor John Carney… Sammie Gee on Delaware Governor John Carney… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Governor John Carney… kilroysdelaware on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa… John Young on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa…
- Is the Immigrant Caravan a drug cartel created diversion ? @seanhannity
- Corey Booker releases 2020 Campaign Song @ingrahamAngle
- University of Delaware rated #1 party school. 100 students arrested this weekend for underage drinking! They should be expelled from college.
- Death’s rattle at the gates of America
- Hicks Anderson didn’t march to the white man’s drum!
- The settlement will end a policy declaring off-limits to free speech the vast majority of all nine campuses in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @RosieGray I don't see anything weird about lunch occasionally with your kid. Every day? Yes, that's weird. But loc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Setting up. Christ Baptist Church of Delaware volunteering today 12noon-5pm at the Frances E. Stafford Annual Holid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- It was an honor to introduce my dear brother @BernieSanders before his recent keynote speech at the Sanders Institu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Why is it so difficult, if not impossible, to have a candid debate about the grim Israeli-Palestinian catastrophe t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Troopers Investigating Fatal Pedestrian Crash – Claymont dsp.delaware.gov/2018/12/14/tro… Claymont – The Delaware State... dsp.delaware.gov/2018/12/14/tro… 2 hours ago