Invitation to attend the 24th International Childhood Education Symposium, Oxford, England
Sent By: Oxford International Conference on Childhood Education and Issues On:Apr 04/02/15 2:40 PM To: email@example.com Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to invite you to attend the 24th Annual International Conference on Childhood Education and Issues during the dates of July 19 – July 22, 2015 at Harris Manchester College in the University of Oxford, Oxford, England. Harris Manchester College is one of the thirty-eight colleges that form the University of Oxford and was founded in 1786. We are pleased to invite you to become a member of this Round Table. Membership is limited to approximately thirty-five (35) interdisciplinary scholars who have a particular interest in this subject.
You are invited and encouraged to make a presentation and to provide a paper on a relevant aspect of the topic, however your participation as a member of the Round Table is not contingent upon presenting and you can serve on a panel or as a discussion leader. Papers presented at the Round Table may be subsequently submitted for publication in the Forum, a journal of the Oxford Round Table. Papers considered for publication in the Forum are evaluated by peer reviewers as to technical and substantive quality and for potential to make a significant contribution to new knowledge in the field.
Should you accept this invitation you will be joined on the programme by Hugh Benjamin (MEd in Drama and Education, Newcastle University, D.Phil, York University) is former Deputy Director of Stantonbury School Campus in Milton Keynes. Most recently he has been involved in the national initiatives concerning the introduction of Vocational Diplomas and the Specialist Schools movement. He has been involved in educational consultancy work in Poland, Czech. Republic, Belgium and India. Dr. Benjamin returns to the Oxford Round Table for his fourteenth year.
Members of the Oxford Round Table have access to an array of academic, cultural and social resources, including the Oxford Union Debating Society, colleges and halls of Oxford dating back to 1204, museums, theatres, bookstores, college chapels, river boating, literary pubs, political clubs and may, on recommendation, become official readers of the venerable Bodleian Library of the University, founded by Duke Humphrey circa 1440 and refounded by Sir Thomas Bodley 1602. A free afternoon and evening will be available on Tuesday for independent travel to London (one hour south of Oxford), Stratford-upon-Avon, Bath, Stonehenge, Salisbury, Cambridge or many of the other cultural sights in England.
Arthur on Is Delaware’s proposed E… M Ryder on M Ryder calls-out JY and Mr… Steven Fackenthall on Here we go again on gun reform… M Ryder on Rep Kowalko bitch-slap former… kilroysdelaware on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Arthur on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… kilroysdelaware on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Alby on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… jax2816 on Teacher claims she can reduce…
- Is Delaware’s proposed Education Regulation 225 overreaching ?
- Carney and County officials don’t have the authority to cut school taxes for Amazon re: secret deal
- Will the United States Air Force face class-action lawsuit for their blunder that cost so many lives in Texas?
- Trojan Horse TFA infiltrates Delaware’s school principal training program
- Rep Melanie George Smith needs to step-down!
- Professor @sapinker joins @freespeechtalk to discuss his forthcoming book: “Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- RT @leagueofcities: “We need entrepreneurs who take control of their economic destiny.....20 years ago @BillClinton said 'It’s the economy,… 4 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- VIDEO: #FeltonDE man fires up grill for a good cause: wdel.com/news/video-fel… | #netDE https://t.co/6sQupCPxP1 1 day ago
- RT @BradMyersTNJ: Delmar goes from 13 points behind to 21 points ahead vs. No. 1 DMA #delhs delawareonline.com/story/sports/2… 17 hours ago
- We live in the unequal States of America. If you missed my interview on yesterday’s @cnni, please watch it here: snappytv.com/tc/6322942 4 days ago
- When the truth catches fire... via @cnn - Patriotism, The Players and The President app.frame.io/f/6e8SUiLq 1 month ago
- New Castle – The Delaware State Police are investigating a serious pedestrian crash that occurred on US13... fb.me/976bvzCFF 8 hours ago