Invitation to attend the 24th International Childhood Education Symposium, Oxford, England
Sent By: Oxford International Conference on Childhood Education and Issues On:Apr 04/02/15 2:40 PM To: email@example.com Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to invite you to attend the 24th Annual International Conference on Childhood Education and Issues during the dates of July 19 – July 22, 2015 at Harris Manchester College in the University of Oxford, Oxford, England. Harris Manchester College is one of the thirty-eight colleges that form the University of Oxford and was founded in 1786. We are pleased to invite you to become a member of this Round Table. Membership is limited to approximately thirty-five (35) interdisciplinary scholars who have a particular interest in this subject.
You are invited and encouraged to make a presentation and to provide a paper on a relevant aspect of the topic, however your participation as a member of the Round Table is not contingent upon presenting and you can serve on a panel or as a discussion leader. Papers presented at the Round Table may be subsequently submitted for publication in the Forum, a journal of the Oxford Round Table. Papers considered for publication in the Forum are evaluated by peer reviewers as to technical and substantive quality and for potential to make a significant contribution to new knowledge in the field.
Should you accept this invitation you will be joined on the programme by Hugh Benjamin (MEd in Drama and Education, Newcastle University, D.Phil, York University) is former Deputy Director of Stantonbury School Campus in Milton Keynes. Most recently he has been involved in the national initiatives concerning the introduction of Vocational Diplomas and the Specialist Schools movement. He has been involved in educational consultancy work in Poland, Czech. Republic, Belgium and India. Dr. Benjamin returns to the Oxford Round Table for his fourteenth year.
Members of the Oxford Round Table have access to an array of academic, cultural and social resources, including the Oxford Union Debating Society, colleges and halls of Oxford dating back to 1204, museums, theatres, bookstores, college chapels, river boating, literary pubs, political clubs and may, on recommendation, become official readers of the venerable Bodleian Library of the University, founded by Duke Humphrey circa 1440 and refounded by Sir Thomas Bodley 1602. A free afternoon and evening will be available on Tuesday for independent travel to London (one hour south of Oxford), Stratford-upon-Avon, Bath, Stonehenge, Salisbury, Cambridge or many of the other cultural sights in England.
MUSINGS FROM DSEA PRESIDENT MIKE MATTHEWS
Will Garfinkel on Forget about doing the right t… M Ryder on Forget about doing the right t… Arthur on Forget about doing the right t… Dpont23 on The implosion of the former G.… Arthur on Holy EPER ! Has the time come… Dpont23 on Holy EPER ! Has the time come… M Ryder on This how Harnett County North… kilroysdelaware on Does the First Amendment only… Steven Fackenthall on Does the First Amendment only… Red Clay Consolidate… on More Red Clay deception over C…
- Lawsuit bitch-slapping Delaware public schools for state’s failure to serve students mental and behavioral disorders misguided! DSEA asleep at the wheel !
- Who Protects Kids When Teacher Unions Won’t? The DSEA and NEA Response To Shocking Video Is Horrendous!
- Forget about doing the right thing :The stage has been set for property reassessment to increase “public” school funding.
- Being honest somethings offends friends. However, offended friends may not be friends
- The implosion of the former G.M. / Fisker Boxwood Plant will implode Red Clay local school taxes.
- @CAPD_freespeech Are inquisitions a thing of the past or still relevant in the 21st century? New @CAPD_freespeech: thefire.org/clear-and-pres… 13 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @NicGarcia @ByMoriah @fvaraorta @Chalkbeat @MelanieBalakit @debbietruong @_sallyho @MelLeonor_ @DaniDougPost Great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- RT @heythereshelbs: #Delaware beaches ready for Memorial Day Weekend visitors, start of summer @WDEL @DelawareTourism @delaware_gov #netde… 18 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: Irish election official confirms landslide victory for abortion rights advocates as Ireland repeals constitutional ban. 16 hours ago
- Reflecting on my dear brother, the late James Cone -- New York's Riverside Church, May 7, 2018 -- #TRANSCRIPT bit.ly/2s8uML1 3 days ago
- A beautiful service for my dear brother, James Cone. I will miss him. But his legacy lives on: vimeo.com/268635754 2 weeks ago
- Dewey Beach – The Delaware State Police have identified Peter M. Rudnicki, 22, of Bethesda, Maryland, as the pedest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago