Invitation to attend the 24th International Childhood Education Symposium, Oxford, England
Sent By: Oxford International Conference on Childhood Education and Issues On:Apr 04/02/15 2:40 PM To: email@example.com Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to invite you to attend the 24th Annual International Conference on Childhood Education and Issues during the dates of July 19 – July 22, 2015 at Harris Manchester College in the University of Oxford, Oxford, England. Harris Manchester College is one of the thirty-eight colleges that form the University of Oxford and was founded in 1786. We are pleased to invite you to become a member of this Round Table. Membership is limited to approximately thirty-five (35) interdisciplinary scholars who have a particular interest in this subject.
You are invited and encouraged to make a presentation and to provide a paper on a relevant aspect of the topic, however your participation as a member of the Round Table is not contingent upon presenting and you can serve on a panel or as a discussion leader. Papers presented at the Round Table may be subsequently submitted for publication in the Forum, a journal of the Oxford Round Table. Papers considered for publication in the Forum are evaluated by peer reviewers as to technical and substantive quality and for potential to make a significant contribution to new knowledge in the field.
Should you accept this invitation you will be joined on the programme by Hugh Benjamin (MEd in Drama and Education, Newcastle University, D.Phil, York University) is former Deputy Director of Stantonbury School Campus in Milton Keynes. Most recently he has been involved in the national initiatives concerning the introduction of Vocational Diplomas and the Specialist Schools movement. He has been involved in educational consultancy work in Poland, Czech. Republic, Belgium and India. Dr. Benjamin returns to the Oxford Round Table for his fourteenth year.
Members of the Oxford Round Table have access to an array of academic, cultural and social resources, including the Oxford Union Debating Society, colleges and halls of Oxford dating back to 1204, museums, theatres, bookstores, college chapels, river boating, literary pubs, political clubs and may, on recommendation, become official readers of the venerable Bodleian Library of the University, founded by Duke Humphrey circa 1440 and refounded by Sir Thomas Bodley 1602. A free afternoon and evening will be available on Tuesday for independent travel to London (one hour south of Oxford), Stratford-upon-Avon, Bath, Stonehenge, Salisbury, Cambridge or many of the other cultural sights in England.
kilroysdelaware on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Red Clay forms committee to ad… M Ryder on Red Clay forms committee to ad… Arthur on OMG ! Rodel is trying to cover… Mike Broaddus on Weak-kneed Obama defers war wi… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… kilroysdelaware on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… Arthur on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing…
- Red Clay School Board has some soul searching to do! I hope the new committee will have a real voice !
- I’ve often wondered! What if Bobby Kennedy wasn’t assassinated!
- Riddle me this Delaware professional educators
- Red Clay board member nails it “white privileged”
- Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.27 ! Will buyer Harvey Hanna be required to pay or is there a backroom deal ? What does Red Clay know ?
- It’s difficult for society to confront ugliness within it if we silence those who are trying to show that it exists. thefire.org/whats-caught-i… 5 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @Nextdoor This woman reports a child for being suspicious based on ... What, exactly. His crime was saying "good morning" and being polite? 4 hours ago
- RT @TheRoot: Eyes haven't seen & ears haven't heard the blessings that's about to fall on you. Victory is here #BlackGirlsRock https://t.co… 3 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- VIDEO | Remodeled Connell Street Park in #WilmDE brings new hope to West Side: wdel.com/news/video-rem… | #NetDE https://t.co/dgbDg2nWBE 8 hours ago
- RT @MostBoringGirl: Shout-out to the guy at the city council meeting with "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" as a ringtone. 6 hours ago
- The relative silence of those Americans who ought to be a part of an anti-fascist coalition is the real challenge. snappytv.com/tc/5522434 5 days ago
- RT @AC360: "This is life and death man, this ain't no game" @cornelwest debates @parisdennard on Trump's re: to Charlottesville https://t.c… 6 days ago
- Presented by Public Information Officer, Master Corporal Jeffrey R. Hale New Castle- The Delaware State Police... fb.me/BFjWtyPB 5 hours ago