Invitation to attend the 24th International Childhood Education Symposium, Oxford, England
Sent By: Oxford International Conference on Childhood Education and Issues On:Apr 04/02/15 2:40 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Reply to: email@example.com
We would like to invite you to attend the 24th Annual International Conference on Childhood Education and Issues during the dates of July 19 – July 22, 2015 at Harris Manchester College in the University of Oxford, Oxford, England. Harris Manchester College is one of the thirty-eight colleges that form the University of Oxford and was founded in 1786. We are pleased to invite you to become a member of this Round Table. Membership is limited to approximately thirty-five (35) interdisciplinary scholars who have a particular interest in this subject.
You are invited and encouraged to make a presentation and to provide a paper on a relevant aspect of the topic, however your participation as a member of the Round Table is not contingent upon presenting and you can serve on a panel or as a discussion leader. Papers presented at the Round Table may be subsequently submitted for publication in the Forum, a journal of the Oxford Round Table. Papers considered for publication in the Forum are evaluated by peer reviewers as to technical and substantive quality and for potential to make a significant contribution to new knowledge in the field.
Should you accept this invitation you will be joined on the programme by Hugh Benjamin (MEd in Drama and Education, Newcastle University, D.Phil, York University) is former Deputy Director of Stantonbury School Campus in Milton Keynes. Most recently he has been involved in the national initiatives concerning the introduction of Vocational Diplomas and the Specialist Schools movement. He has been involved in educational consultancy work in Poland, Czech. Republic, Belgium and India. Dr. Benjamin returns to the Oxford Round Table for his fourteenth year.
Members of the Oxford Round Table have access to an array of academic, cultural and social resources, including the Oxford Union Debating Society, colleges and halls of Oxford dating back to 1204, museums, theatres, bookstores, college chapels, river boating, literary pubs, political clubs and may, on recommendation, become official readers of the venerable Bodleian Library of the University, founded by Duke Humphrey circa 1440 and refounded by Sir Thomas Bodley 1602. A free afternoon and evening will be available on Tuesday for independent travel to London (one hour south of Oxford), Stratford-upon-Avon, Bath, Stonehenge, Salisbury, Cambridge or many of the other cultural sights in England.
M Ryder on Delaware HB 287 calls for equa… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on Rep Baumdick & Sen Suckola… Steven Fackenthall on What happens to a local school… john kowalko on What happens to a local school… Dpont23 on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on Gov Carney’s swipe at te… Arthur on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on What happens to a local school…
- OMG! Rep Ramone! Check the chlorine level in your pool! HB 236
- HB 278 reducing school board terms from 5 years to 4 is a roll of the dice
- Delaware HB 287 calls for equal diplomas for Special Education and Regular Education
- President Trumps economic success a windfall for Delaware state budget
- Rep Baumbach & Senator Sokola excludes charter school board members from their communist legislation to remove traditional public school board members
- Proposed University of Maine System policy unduly restricts faculty political activity: thefire.org/proposed-unive… https://t.co/m2JhJqTTrU 18 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @Avi_WA: This won't be controversial at all in #phled land: the74million.org/article/exclus… 1 hour ago
- @kbroad2011 @jenben19 #Thanks to @comcast @comcastcares #internetessentials sponsor of the @Dell #laptops for our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- @BryanTownsendDE Agreed--unfortunate! Fair--we view breaking as sort of happening now or this just in terminology. 54 minutes ago
- Also, if Amazon goes to Jersey because of that enormous tax break offer, don't say we didn't warn you: delawareonline.com/story/opinion/… 1 hour ago
- The undeniable collapse of integrity, honesty and decency in our public and private life has fueled racial hatred a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- King was a product of a black prophetic tradition, full of fire in his bones, love in his heart, light in his mind,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wilmington – Delaware State Police detectives have arrested Cody Bowman-Moak, 17, of Wilmington, for his... fb.me/EmHWEl1e 18 hours ago