Thursday, February 19th – Governor Markell will meet with U.S. Department of Education Secretary Arne Duncan, who will be visiting the state for the day.
10:00 a.m. – The Governor and Secretary Duncan will make classroom visits and participate in a teacher roundtable. Howard High School, 401 E. 12th Street, Wilmington
12:30 p.m. – The Governor and Secretary Duncan will speak to members of the Wilmington Rotary Club. Gold Ballroom, Hotel DuPont, 1007 N. Market Street, Wilmington
2:30 p.m. – The Governor will participate in a student and employer roundtable with Secretary Duncan and U.S. Department of Labor Secretary Thomas Perez. Delaware Technical Community College, Stanton Campus, 400 Stanton-Christiana Road, Newark More information to come on the day ahead
MUSINGS FROM DSEA PRESIDENT MIKE MATTHEWS
kilroysdelaware on Does the First Amendment only… Steven Fackenthall on Does the First Amendment only… Red Clay Consolidate… on More Red Clay deception over C… delawareway on The Little Delaware Boy who bl… delawareway on The Little Delaware Boy who bl… kilroysdelaware on The Little Delaware Boy who bl… Kevin on The Little Delaware Boy who bl… delawareway on CNN KILLED THE CONVERSATION FO… Steven Fackenthall on CNN KILLED THE CONVERSATION FO… kilroysdelaware on Delaware Dad tells DSEA Presid…
- This how Harnett County North Carolina Democratic Party treats V.P. of North Carolina Progressive Democratic Caucus last night
- Is a certain North Carolina congressional district (D) $$$ dealing from the bottom of the $$$ deck to one of three candidates in advance of primary? @huffpost @TheNCpress @ap
- Liberal Trojan Horse: calling for banning assault weapons is nothing more than stepping stone to eliminate 2nd Amendment.
- Delaware: No Pot for Pain but Safe Shooting Galleries for those hooked on Horse
- HB#2343: Terrorist can live in Delaware but can’t purchase or own firearms ? Walk the talk Debbie !
- What happens when the liberal arts education you expected turns out to be an illiberal one? A small group of Welles… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 56 minutes ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- 📢 A plug for @hechingerreport. We produce high-quality journalism about inequality and innovation in education. Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- "Is extortion too strong a word?" Institute president calls DelDOT's trade-off a "land grab:"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 29 minutes ago
- RT @kbaker6: Morgan Stanley Trader Named Morgan Stanley Escapes Life Of Corny Joke Torment By No Longer Working At Morgan Stanley https://t… 7 minutes ago
- RT @DCWarnerTheatre: PRESALE -- Justice Matters: Dr. @CornelWest and @DomenicoNPR on May 31st! Use code “DANCE” until 10PM Thursday: https:… 1 day ago
- My dear brothers and sisters of DC, join me May 31 at @DCWarnerTheatre for a timely #JusticeMatters talk with #NPR… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- On Thursday, April 19, 2018, the Delaware State Police Community Outreach Unit conducted a safety and site assessme… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 49 minutes ago