Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- Jerry Falwell Jr. lauds @LibertyU's commitment to free speech while embracing his ‘right’ to censor its newspaper.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 minutes ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- #JetSet | Hidden cameras in #Airbnbs not stopping bookings, @DTCChicago survey finds: wdel.com/news/jetset-hi… |… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @DaveBentz: Reenactment of how my kid woke me up at 5:30 this morning. #dadtweet https://t.co/lgFKI2BQSP 50 minutes ago
- To quote MLK, we need a reshaping of our priorities! Donald Trump is a socialist for the elite. WATCH via @AC360… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 5 days ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 4 days ago
Daily Archives: February 2, 2015
Within a small tactical team under the Chief of Staff, the Communications Director will drive efforts to strengthen the state’s marketing and branding efforts; two-way communications/engagement with school districts and charter schools; coordination with all DDOE team members; and coordination with external organizations looking to provide support to our educators, districts, schools, and students. Successful candidates will have the skills to effectively communicate the work of the department and maximize opportunities to partner with diverse stakeholders across Delaware.
The Education Associate for the Office of School Turnaround will ensure that Delaware’s lowest performing schools transform into high performing educational organizations over the next four years. This position will strengthen local turnaround efforts by providing the environment, processes, and support to help turnaround schools produce significant short term gains in student achievement. This position, in collaboration with the Chief Accountability and Performance Officer, will be involved in turnaround efforts from inception through implementation, providing mentorship and support to turnaround leaders and superintendents, and helping to establish effective turnaround practices throughout the State.
Delaware is at the forefront of education reform in the United States and uniquely positioned to be a model for the nation. We are committed to transforming Delaware into the best education system in the country and working to ensure that all students are career and college ready. This position will play an important role in advancing the state’s efforts by providing administrative support to the department’s Teacher and Leader Effectiveness Unit. This position is classified as a Secretary and is a member of the Teacher and Leader Effectiveness Unit. This position will be under the supervision of the Director of Talent Management & Educator Effectiveness.
The Deputy Officer, LEA Performance will have an unmatched opportunity to impact education reform not only in Delaware, but across the nation. Over the past two years, the Department of Education has developed performance management routines with Local Education Agencies (LEAs), which include the state’s 19 districts and 20+ charter schools. Each school district committed to an ambitious RTTT plan and student achievement targets that would be achieved as a result of their local efforts. The Deputy Officer plays a significant role in analyzing state and district data and crafting systems-level plans to address gaps in performance.