wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- Know your rights! Check out FIRE's guides to ... *Free Speech on Campus *Due Process and Campus Justice *Student… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- (Regrettably, you have to expand the photo to see it.) 21 hours ago
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- RT @markfowser: We get a parade, right? Are people pouring into the streets of #WilmDE, climbing poles? twitter.com/WilmBlueRocks/… https://t.c… 15 hours ago
- TBH, I'm a little surprised we haven't seen more anti-Delaware screeds like this in this election cycle. #netde… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Please note my reference here to the upcoming historic Civil Rights case before the Supreme Court inspired by Byron… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I was wrong about Queen @Beyonce! #video #blackgraduation2019 @Harvard bit.ly/2kqJ4a2 https://t.co/P1yr7ZMLzh 1 week ago
- Crash DuPont Blvd& Old Landing Rd - 113 Nb involving a motor cycle - Please use caution and avoid the area. 1 day ago
Daily Archives: February 2, 2015
Within a small tactical team under the Chief of Staff, the Communications Director will drive efforts to strengthen the state’s marketing and branding efforts; two-way communications/engagement with school districts and charter schools; coordination with all DDOE team members; and coordination with external organizations looking to provide support to our educators, districts, schools, and students. Successful candidates will have the skills to effectively communicate the work of the department and maximize opportunities to partner with diverse stakeholders across Delaware.
The Education Associate for the Office of School Turnaround will ensure that Delaware’s lowest performing schools transform into high performing educational organizations over the next four years. This position will strengthen local turnaround efforts by providing the environment, processes, and support to help turnaround schools produce significant short term gains in student achievement. This position, in collaboration with the Chief Accountability and Performance Officer, will be involved in turnaround efforts from inception through implementation, providing mentorship and support to turnaround leaders and superintendents, and helping to establish effective turnaround practices throughout the State.
Delaware is at the forefront of education reform in the United States and uniquely positioned to be a model for the nation. We are committed to transforming Delaware into the best education system in the country and working to ensure that all students are career and college ready. This position will play an important role in advancing the state’s efforts by providing administrative support to the department’s Teacher and Leader Effectiveness Unit. This position is classified as a Secretary and is a member of the Teacher and Leader Effectiveness Unit. This position will be under the supervision of the Director of Talent Management & Educator Effectiveness.
The Deputy Officer, LEA Performance will have an unmatched opportunity to impact education reform not only in Delaware, but across the nation. Over the past two years, the Department of Education has developed performance management routines with Local Education Agencies (LEAs), which include the state’s 19 districts and 20+ charter schools. Each school district committed to an ambitious RTTT plan and student achievement targets that would be achieved as a result of their local efforts. The Deputy Officer plays a significant role in analyzing state and district data and crafting systems-level plans to address gaps in performance.