The following Rep Kowalko comment was hijacked from What Will Obama’s Education Legacy Be? / Exceptional Delaware
By State Represetnative John Kowalko
More importantly, in Delaware, what will Jack Markell’s education legacy be. What he pronounced in the tight 2008 primary race or what he is obviously intending to do and has done now. Demean existing public education, denigrate qualified, experienced and caring educators and administrators and ultimately replace them with hand-picked, uncaring non-educator theorists who shill for the corporate agenda. Ignore the realities of the poverty entrapped inner-city poor and their needs and instead make available every public taxpayer dollar, intended to help these children, to the RODELS, INNOVATIVE SCHOOLS, BOAs, VISION (whatever millennium) unqualified and untrained TFA (replacements for real teachers). Harangue and threaten honestly elected (not appointed) citizen volunteer school-boards (who actually have children in our public schools) to deliberately and unconstitutionally usurp their authority granted them by law and the ballot box. What legacy Jack, what legacy are you willing to be left with and through what prism do you wish to be viewed.
Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- New York considers an Israel-related 'hate speech' bill for the fourth time. It's still unconstitutional. Consult… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @duvINdelaware: Heavy regional rains last night have local rivers running high and fast with more rain anticipated today. Brandywine in… 3 hours ago
- To quote MLK, we need a reshaping of our priorities! Donald Trump is a socialist for the elite. WATCH via @AC360… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 1 week ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 5 days ago