Both Moore & Brewington Out At Family Foundations Academy, Looking For New Board Members….Should I? January 4, 2015 Exceptional Delaware
Hi Ms. May,
I saw (and posted on my blog, Exceptional Delaware) that FFA is looking for new board members. I thought I would throw my hat in the ring. I believe I could lend expertise like this board has never seen before. How many board members write a blog? With the word Delaware in it at that!!!! I write about charter schools ALL the time on my blog. And Rodel. And the DOE! I have zero board experience, but I should fit in pretty well. I am NOT a Sixers fan, but that’s good because there would be more money for the students. My kid wouldn’t attend the school, so there would be no conlict of interest. I don’t even live in the same town! If you need any references, please contact Mark Murphy, Paul Herdman or Kendall Massett. To see my resume, just take a gander at my blog.
Let me know if you think I have a shot. My time is short for this opportunity, as there may be other charters in Delaware looking to self-implode soon! Thanks,
The Exceptional Delaware Guy
MUSINGS FROM DSEA PRESIDENT MIKE MATTHEWS
Will Garfinkel on Forget about doing the right t… M Ryder on Forget about doing the right t… Arthur on Forget about doing the right t… Dpont23 on The implosion of the former G.… Arthur on Holy EPER ! Has the time come… Dpont23 on Holy EPER ! Has the time come… M Ryder on This how Harnett County North… kilroysdelaware on Does the First Amendment only… Steven Fackenthall on Does the First Amendment only… Red Clay Consolidate… on More Red Clay deception over C…
- Lawsuit bitch-slapping Delaware public schools for state’s failure to serve students mental and behavioral disorders misguided! DSEA asleep at the wheel !
- Who Protects Kids When Teacher Unions Won’t? The DSEA and NEA Response To Shocking Video Is Horrendous!
- Forget about doing the right thing :The stage has been set for property reassessment to increase “public” school funding.
- Being honest somethings offends friends. However, offended friends may not be friends
- The implosion of the former G.M. / Fisker Boxwood Plant will implode Red Clay local school taxes.
- @CAPD_freespeech Are inquisitions a thing of the past or still relevant in the 21st century? New @CAPD_freespeech: thefire.org/clear-and-pres… 13 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @NicGarcia @ByMoriah @fvaraorta @Chalkbeat @MelanieBalakit @debbietruong @_sallyho @MelLeonor_ @DaniDougPost Great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- RT @heythereshelbs: #Delaware beaches ready for Memorial Day Weekend visitors, start of summer @WDEL @DelawareTourism @delaware_gov #netde… 18 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: Irish election official confirms landslide victory for abortion rights advocates as Ireland repeals constitutional ban. 16 hours ago
- Reflecting on my dear brother, the late James Cone -- New York's Riverside Church, May 7, 2018 -- #TRANSCRIPT bit.ly/2s8uML1 3 days ago
- A beautiful service for my dear brother, James Cone. I will miss him. But his legacy lives on: vimeo.com/268635754 2 weeks ago
- Dewey Beach – The Delaware State Police have identified Peter M. Rudnicki, 22, of Bethesda, Maryland, as the pedest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago