Both Moore & Brewington Out At Family Foundations Academy, Looking For New Board Members….Should I? January 4, 2015 Exceptional Delaware
Hi Ms. May,
I saw (and posted on my blog, Exceptional Delaware) that FFA is looking for new board members. I thought I would throw my hat in the ring. I believe I could lend expertise like this board has never seen before. How many board members write a blog? With the word Delaware in it at that!!!! I write about charter schools ALL the time on my blog. And Rodel. And the DOE! I have zero board experience, but I should fit in pretty well. I am NOT a Sixers fan, but that’s good because there would be more money for the students. My kid wouldn’t attend the school, so there would be no conlict of interest. I don’t even live in the same town! If you need any references, please contact Mark Murphy, Paul Herdman or Kendall Massett. To see my resume, just take a gander at my blog.
Let me know if you think I have a shot. My time is short for this opportunity, as there may be other charters in Delaware looking to self-implode soon! Thanks,
The Exceptional Delaware Guy
kilroysdelaware on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Red Clay forms committee to ad… M Ryder on Red Clay forms committee to ad… Arthur on OMG ! Rodel is trying to cover… Mike Broaddus on Weak-kneed Obama defers war wi… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… kilroysdelaware on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… Arthur on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing…
- Red Clay School Board has some soul searching to do! I hope the new committee will have a real voice !
- I’ve often wondered! What if Bobby Kennedy wasn’t assassinated!
- Riddle me this Delaware professional educators
- Red Clay board member nails it “white privileged”
- Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.27 ! Will buyer Harvey Hanna be required to pay or is there a backroom deal ? What does Red Clay know ?
- It’s difficult for society to confront ugliness within it if we silence those who are trying to show that it exists. thefire.org/whats-caught-i… 5 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @Nextdoor This woman reports a child for being suspicious based on ... What, exactly. His crime was saying "good morning" and being polite? 4 hours ago
- RT @TheRoot: Eyes haven't seen & ears haven't heard the blessings that's about to fall on you. Victory is here #BlackGirlsRock https://t.co… 3 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- VIDEO | Remodeled Connell Street Park in #WilmDE brings new hope to West Side: wdel.com/news/video-rem… | #NetDE https://t.co/dgbDg2nWBE 8 hours ago
- RT @MostBoringGirl: Shout-out to the guy at the city council meeting with "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" as a ringtone. 6 hours ago
- The relative silence of those Americans who ought to be a part of an anti-fascist coalition is the real challenge. snappytv.com/tc/5522434 5 days ago
- RT @AC360: "This is life and death man, this ain't no game" @cornelwest debates @parisdennard on Trump's re: to Charlottesville https://t.c… 6 days ago
- Presented by Public Information Officer, Master Corporal Jeffrey R. Hale New Castle- The Delaware State Police... fb.me/BFjWtyPB 5 hours ago