MUSINGS FROM DSEA PRESIDENT MIKE MATTHEWS
- News Journal’s Jimmy Olsen aka Matthew Albright has amazing brain-fart on local politics
- Colonial local taxpayers did not vote on using referendum monies to bailout DAPSS.
- Here is what Delaware Governor John Carney can do to better protect students and staff from gun violence and more
- Colonial School District on dangerous path re: take-over of DAPSS
- He’s back !! Mike Matthews blogging again !
- RT @JD_Tuccille: "This is not the first time speech has been mischaracterized as violence, and it will certainly not be the last." https://… 6 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- These darn 🦅 fans are cheering and chanting as we board the plane. This is going to be a long two hours. 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- RT @SeePuertoRico: Look at Flamenco Beach right now. Pure Puerto Rican paradise. RT if this is where you want to be. https://t.co/1I88GY301b 3 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- Join me on Saturday, Feb. 3rd at @Yale's 2018 #BlackHistoryMonth Opening Lecture: bit.ly/2DPmxw6 https://t.co/ApoBj0o0EO 2 weeks ago
- What happened to integrity, honesty and decency in America? #spiritualblackout #AndersonCooper @AC360 snpy.tv/2DrErEY 1 month ago
- I 95 NB REOPENED 6 hours ago