“With school choice policies, the reality is that in the absence of a plan for diversity,school choice plans, for many reasons, tend to increase stratification by race and poverty and undermine diverse neighborhoods. If communities and state and local policy makers follow a set of civil rights policies in their choice systems, including charter schools, the outcome can be very different. The key steps are very good and accessible information to all groups of parents,genuinely valuable educational options, no screening or testing for entrance to choice schools, free transportation so that choice is not limited by family income, and a plan for lasting and well-supported diversity.”
Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- New York considers an Israel-related 'hate speech' bill for the fourth time. It's still unconstitutional. Consult… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @duvINdelaware: Heavy regional rains last night have local rivers running high and fast with more rain anticipated today. Brandywine in… 3 hours ago
- To quote MLK, we need a reshaping of our priorities! Donald Trump is a socialist for the elite. WATCH via @AC360… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 1 week ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 5 days ago