Odyssey seeks bond for Barley Mill campus Matthew Albright, The News Journal
Odyssey Charter School is one step closer to taking over part of Barley Mill Plaza after applying for a loan through the state for up to $33 million.
The Council on Development Finance is considering conduit bond financing to the school so it can purchase and renovate buildings in the back of the office park, formerly owned by the DuPont Co. The school is seeking to convert about 35 acres of property into school buildings.
MUSINGS FROM DSEA PRESIDENT MIKE MATTHEWS
- News Journal’s Jimmy Olsen aka Matthew Albright has amazing brain-fart on local politics
- Colonial local taxpayers did not vote on using referendum monies to bailout DAPSS.
- Here is what Delaware Governor John Carney can do to better protect students and staff from gun violence and more
- Colonial School District on dangerous path re: take-over of DAPSS
- He’s back !! Mike Matthews blogging again !
- RT @JD_Tuccille: "This is not the first time speech has been mischaracterized as violence, and it will certainly not be the last." https://… 6 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- These darn 🦅 fans are cheering and chanting as we board the plane. This is going to be a long two hours. 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- RT @SeePuertoRico: Look at Flamenco Beach right now. Pure Puerto Rican paradise. RT if this is where you want to be. https://t.co/1I88GY301b 3 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- Join me on Saturday, Feb. 3rd at @Yale's 2018 #BlackHistoryMonth Opening Lecture: bit.ly/2DPmxw6 https://t.co/ApoBj0o0EO 2 weeks ago
- What happened to integrity, honesty and decency in America? #spiritualblackout #AndersonCooper @AC360 snpy.tv/2DrErEY 1 month ago
- I 95 NB REOPENED 6 hours ago