A reminder that the Delaware Department of Education is seeking public input on a new accountability system. The Delaware Department of Education seeks feedback on what the public would like measured and reported on the state’s public school accountability report card. In addition, the department will host two more town halls this month to gather public feedback on the state’s new approach to reporting school performance and its submission of a waiver for renewed flexibility from the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). The new accountability system will have two parts. Part A includes metrics critical to measure for public schools, and that align with federal accountability. This includes student proficiency and growth on state tests, college and career readiness benchmarks, chronic absenteeism rates, and on-track to graduate measures. Part B will include those measures, as informed by the survey results.The survey will be open through Dec. 31, 2014. The remaining Town Halls are scheduled for:
* 6 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 12 at the John Collette Education Resource Center, 35 Commerce Way, Dover.
* 6 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 19 at the Sussex County Council Chamber, 2 The
Circle, Georgetown. Take online survey here ………..
wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- FIRE statement on @usedgov letter to Duke-UNC Consortium for Middle East Studies: thefire.org/fire-statement… In shor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @jackiemader: Why your toddler can't learn from a screen hechingerreport.org/why-your-toddl…… #earlyed #edchat 8 hours ago
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- The Democratic establishment strategy of anybody but Bernie. Part 1: bit.ly/2kyqey5 Part 2:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Please note my reference here to the upcoming historic Civil Rights case before the Supreme Court inspired by Byron… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Traffic Advisory-DuPont Blvd & Hickory St - NB lane of DuPont BLVD Closed due to crash 1 hour ago