A reminder that the Delaware Department of Education is seeking public input on a new accountability system. The Delaware Department of Education seeks feedback on what the public would like measured and reported on the state’s public school accountability report card. In addition, the department will host two more town halls this month to gather public feedback on the state’s new approach to reporting school performance and its submission of a waiver for renewed flexibility from the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). The new accountability system will have two parts. Part A includes metrics critical to measure for public schools, and that align with federal accountability. This includes student proficiency and growth on state tests, college and career readiness benchmarks, chronic absenteeism rates, and on-track to graduate measures. Part B will include those measures, as informed by the survey results.The survey will be open through Dec. 31, 2014. The remaining Town Halls are scheduled for:
* 6 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 12 at the John Collette Education Resource Center, 35 Commerce Way, Dover.
* 6 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 19 at the Sussex County Council Chamber, 2 The
Circle, Georgetown. Take online survey here ………..
Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… Kevin Ohlandt on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware State Board of Educat… Dpont23 on Delaware State Board of Educat… Arthur on Delaware Governor John Carney… Sammie Gee on Delaware Governor John Carney… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Governor John Carney… kilroysdelaware on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa… John Young on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa…
- Is the Immigrant Caravan a drug cartel created diversion ? @seanhannity
- Corey Booker releases 2020 Campaign Song @ingrahamAngle
- University of Delaware rated #1 party school. 100 students arrested this weekend for underage drinking! They should be expelled from college.
- Death’s rattle at the gates of America
- Hicks Anderson didn’t march to the white man’s drum!
- .@WVU once claimed "student organization don't have due process rights," now claims sanctions are not sanctions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @MyDaughtersArmy: His name is Nathan Phillips. A Vietnam veteran. Here he speaks about the incident. “I wish I could see that energy,… 6 minutes ago
- Let's not confuse things -- racism is a moral issue with political consequences. Such moral issues have leftist, ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- What can progressives do about the global shift to the right? We discuss at @TheRealNews #watch bit.ly/2AsEIUE Thoughts? 2 weeks ago
- Preparing for Pending Inclement Weather dsp.delaware.gov/2019/01/19/pre… This weekend into Monday morning, Delaware may ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago