HB 334 Fails 8 to 13–OOPS Vote again–It Passes 12 to 9. Common Core Testing Is on the Way to Being the law DelawarePolitics.net
Junes 26, 2014 by David Anderson
Read entire blog post here ………….
The General Assembly had a chance to put the breaks on the state board and make them obey the law. Instead, it allowed the administration to make them pawns of the DOE instead of the legislators being the leaders that they were elected to be.
It is not over yet, call, email, and FB the Senators. Tell them to go back to their original votes or we may vote against them before we vote for them, except only our first vote counts in the voting booth.
If they do not listen to us, we need to make this a rallying cry this election cycle. This issue could be the one that makes a dent in one party rule. 1 seat takes away the super majority in either house. 3 seats flips the Senate. Venables and Townsend voted right, except for Lavelle every Republican voted right. They need to hear from us. Some of them are not up this year, we have two years to prepare.
Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato… Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… Kevin Ohlandt on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat…
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- WDEL’s Rick Jensen endorses John Young for Christina School Board member
- Faculty members sue @UArkansas over a new tenure policy that grants administrators greater discretion to dismiss fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- @seasidecindy @ccarl He’s the absolute best, such a personality and so friendly—he’s the life of every party. Highl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @antoniacere: I saw a man walking around my terminal playing a flute for 40min and was losing my mind because I thought it was André 300… 18 hours ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 2 days ago
- Joe Biden represents a past that hurt black people. Tune into the conversation on #FoxNews bit.ly/2Zk0CU7 3 days ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 13 hours ago