wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- University of Illinois students cannot confidentially speak to certain members of the press about sexual misconduct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- RT @RepLBR: Firefighters and those in our military have served our country – now they deserve our service. I’ll continue fighting to ensure… 15 hours ago
- RT @MaddyinMilford: This is such a fascinating story, and a shining example of why we're going to miss the amazing work we've seen come fro… 13 hours ago
- RT @Princeton: Tonight at #PrincetonU, two professors on different ends of the political spectrum, @McCormickProf and @CornelWest, discuss… 1 week ago
- Join me at #OutNow protests launching 10/19 demanding that the fascist Trump/Pence Regime Must Go—NOW! We are hitti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Traffic Advisory-Rt1 s/b at Cave Neck Rd, Milton closed due to crash. 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 27, 2014
+++UPDATED+++ Profiles in Cowardice, the Delaware Senate bows to Executive intimidation it would seem. #SeparationofPowers#netDE #eduDE
DE Sen Lavelle tweets lame-ass excuse for rewarding Gov. Markell re: Flip-flop vote #edude #netde @destateboarded @gop @senate_gops @GOPleader @reince @huffingtonpost @washingtonpost @delawaretoday
Fall DCAS test would essentially be meaningless, would cost money, and therefore be a distraction and be disruptive.
How in the hell can you measure student academic grow without a baseline! Duh remember DSTP ( Dave Sokola Tricked Parent)? Parents, teachers and all stakeholders demanded a growth model test that provided earlier intervention for students!
DCAS is a Delaware state stand alone assessment based on a growth model! The Smarter Balanced Assessment is a nationalized standardized test driven by the Common Core Standards driven by WASHINGTON aka federal intervention! So you are saying a state driven assessment test is “a distraction and be disruptive.” But a federally hatched assessment isn’t
Greg, I cannot believe you rewarded Jack Markell, Arne Duncan and the president with your kiss-ass vote.
What was the backroom deal Greg?
You know Greg, I had a lot respect for you and Hudson! Hudson bails on House Bill #23 legislation that would have added real transparency and you Greg, you just demonstrated why center republicans have no faith in the party. You take care of the Republicans with big fat bank accounts and just ignore the working class Republicans! Yes Greg, there are “working class republicans”. You vote is a slap in the face to real people!
Election Greg!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Hudson and Longhurst can us a pool-boy during their upcoming retirement! And then their is Joe M out in Pike Creek aka no show Joe!
The Smarter Balanced test will roll-out in the 2014-2015 academic year if passed by the Senate and Governor Markell. While parents may think this will be a once a year test, they are very wrong.
According to Brian Touchette, the state director for assessment at the Delaware DOE, modified teaching curriculum is in the process of being introduced to help teachers with transition to Smarter Balanced testing. This could change teaching as we know it. One of the biggest hurdles to teaching has been the implementation of Common Core standards, and now how teachers educate will be challenged. Any educator I have talked to has been against Common Core, but they can never admit it publicly for fear of losing their job. The DOE, Governor Markell, and Secretary of Education Mark Murphy continuously state that educators are behind this, but fear outweighs common sense.
Mr. Touchette gave a presentation at the…
View original post 521 more words
Delaware Senator Lavelle flip-flops and jams knife in the backs of parents and students #netde #edude @destateboarded @GOP @senate_GOPs @GOPleader @reince
This bill provides for the transition of the statewide student assessment system, the Delaware Comprehensive Student Assessment (DCAS), to the Smarter Balanced Assessment System (Smarter). Specifically, the bill removes references to multiple assessments.
Jun 26, 2014 – Passed by Senate. Votes: Passed 12 YES 9 NO 0 NOT VOTING 0 ABSENT 0 VACANT
Jun 26, 2014 – Roll Call Rescinded in Senate
Jun 26, 2014 – Defeated by Senate. Votes: Defeated 8 YES 13 NO 0 NOT VOTING 0 ABSENT 0 VACANT