wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Pelosi playing de’ facto Commander in Chief and adding danger to the world!
- King Abdullah II played for Nancy Pelosi’s Lap Dog !
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- RT @TheFIREorg: Does free speech exist? According to @CardozoLaw professor Stanley Fish, it does not. Listen to the discussion with @The… 9 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Annnnnnnnd.... It's only Monday. Phew. 3 hours ago
- The Saints that SLAY Paint the City PINK Brunch Church Girls Rock Women’s Ministry Christ Baptist Church 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @JeritRoser: Thaddeus Moss, who doesn’t eat seafood, sharing a story following one of Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s hunting trips: “I said, ‘… 6 hours ago
- We must find joy in the struggle. In this @Salon article, I share why I was critical of Obama, why I'm backing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I enjoyed my conversation with brother @chaunceydevega -- Take a listen! bit.ly/32fe2Sp 6 days ago
- Traffic update-DUPONT BLVD/ E REDDEN RD- GEORGETOWN IS REOPENED 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 23, 2014
Christina board member John Young earned his wings for another board term! Vote John Young #netde #edude @ed_in_de
Rumor!! Colonial Board Race District G down to two contenders and Melodie Spotts is in to win it! #netde #edude
Update 7:42 p.m. Gary Bennett (3-4-14) – WITHDREW – (4-23-14) Official
I can’t publish the name of the person dropping out of Colonial’s board race because the department of elections hasn’t made it official. However, I can tell you this, Melodie Spotts is in it to win it!
Colonial voters, Melodie Spotts helped convince other Colonial board members to record the public sessions of the board meetings and post online for all to hear. 2013-2014 Board Meeting Recordings: Publius might tell you this is no big deal but it is. Now the public can hear word for word of public sessions of board meetings. Melodie Spotts worked very hard to make this happen. There is pending legislation in Dover, House Bill #23 sponsored by state Rep. Hudson. However, it appears she backed-down fighting for it. This legislation would require all traditional public school boards, voctech school boards and charter school boards to record the public session of their meetings. Red Clay, Christina, Capital, Brandywine, Delmar and Colonial record their meetings “voluntarily”! Yep “VOLUNTARILY” The board members of these district heard the call for transparency and Melodie Spotts stepped up! Spotts didn’t wait on legislation and legislation being held hostage and apparently abandonment by it’s sponsor. Spotts knows the public is sick and tired of being left in the dark like mushroom only to have access to vague printed board meetings!
Melodie Spotts is the only Colonial mom on the school board and mom’s need a voice when it comes to their children and school.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday May 13, 2014 and vote for Melodie Spotts!
Frank Biden, brother of VP, in Tallahassee to advocate for charter schools by George Bennett | March 4th, 2014
TALLAHASSEE — Among the notables spotted in the Capitol today: Frank Biden, the Ocean Ridge resident whose brother,Joe Biden, is vice president of the United States.
Frank Biden is president of the Mavericks High School in West Palm Beach and director of the Florida Charter School Alliance.
“I’m a charter school advocate and a choice advocate and have a lot of friends up here. It’s always fun to be at opening day. I’m a fan of the political process,” Biden said while standing outside the House chamber before Gov. Rick Scott‘s State of the State speech.
“We are embarking on another year where we want to make sure that the voices of parents and kids in charter schools, public charter schools, are heard. And there’s a great bipartisan flavor around this issue that we want to continue to encourage.” Biden said.
And this !
Frank Biden plans to save the country, one student at a time. With the dropout rates in the state of Florida and in the entire nation reaching alarming levels, the brother of US Vice President Joe Biden is dedicated to eradicate eradicating the silent epidemic by serving as the President and Director for Business Development for Mavericks in Education.
And over two years ago Kilroy provided this:
WTF !!! Joe Biden’s brother Frank heads a charter school chain in Florida Posted on January 8, 2012 by kilroysdelaware