Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- Jerry Falwell Jr. lauds @LibertyU's commitment to free speech while embracing his ‘right’ to censor its newspaper.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @LJosephGarcia @larabrenckle With all due respect, I'm going to go with the analysis of the lengthy list of experts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- #Stanley loves @WiLDWiCH! Thanks for coming to Darley Green. #netDe #wildwich https://t.co/p2V9r0uG3Z 9 hours ago
- RT @daveweigel: The prospect of a Biden/Trump campaign where one candidate talks concilation and one is 100% on attack reminds me of this O… 9 hours ago
- To quote MLK, we need a reshaping of our priorities! Donald Trump is a socialist for the elite. WATCH via @AC360… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 6 days ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 4 days ago
Daily Archives: April 23, 2014
Christina board member John Young earned his wings for another board term! Vote John Young #netde #edude @ed_in_de
Rumor!! Colonial Board Race District G down to two contenders and Melodie Spotts is in to win it! #netde #edude
Update 7:42 p.m. Gary Bennett (3-4-14) – WITHDREW – (4-23-14) Official
I can’t publish the name of the person dropping out of Colonial’s board race because the department of elections hasn’t made it official. However, I can tell you this, Melodie Spotts is in it to win it!
Colonial voters, Melodie Spotts helped convince other Colonial board members to record the public sessions of the board meetings and post online for all to hear. 2013-2014 Board Meeting Recordings: Publius might tell you this is no big deal but it is. Now the public can hear word for word of public sessions of board meetings. Melodie Spotts worked very hard to make this happen. There is pending legislation in Dover, House Bill #23 sponsored by state Rep. Hudson. However, it appears she backed-down fighting for it. This legislation would require all traditional public school boards, voctech school boards and charter school boards to record the public session of their meetings. Red Clay, Christina, Capital, Brandywine, Delmar and Colonial record their meetings “voluntarily”! Yep “VOLUNTARILY” The board members of these district heard the call for transparency and Melodie Spotts stepped up! Spotts didn’t wait on legislation and legislation being held hostage and apparently abandonment by it’s sponsor. Spotts knows the public is sick and tired of being left in the dark like mushroom only to have access to vague printed board meetings!
Melodie Spotts is the only Colonial mom on the school board and mom’s need a voice when it comes to their children and school.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday May 13, 2014 and vote for Melodie Spotts!
Frank Biden, brother of VP, in Tallahassee to advocate for charter schools by George Bennett | March 4th, 2014
TALLAHASSEE — Among the notables spotted in the Capitol today: Frank Biden, the Ocean Ridge resident whose brother,Joe Biden, is vice president of the United States.
Frank Biden is president of the Mavericks High School in West Palm Beach and director of the Florida Charter School Alliance.
“I’m a charter school advocate and a choice advocate and have a lot of friends up here. It’s always fun to be at opening day. I’m a fan of the political process,” Biden said while standing outside the House chamber before Gov. Rick Scott‘s State of the State speech.
“We are embarking on another year where we want to make sure that the voices of parents and kids in charter schools, public charter schools, are heard. And there’s a great bipartisan flavor around this issue that we want to continue to encourage.” Biden said.
And this !
Frank Biden plans to save the country, one student at a time. With the dropout rates in the state of Florida and in the entire nation reaching alarming levels, the brother of US Vice President Joe Biden is dedicated to eradicate eradicating the silent epidemic by serving as the President and Director for Business Development for Mavericks in Education.
And over two years ago Kilroy provided this:
WTF !!! Joe Biden’s brother Frank heads a charter school chain in Florida Posted on January 8, 2012 by kilroysdelaware