The New Maurice J. Moyer Academy
Board of Directors’ Meeting
Student Cafeteria Main Building
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
6:00 PM – 7:15 PM
b. Assistant Principal’s Report – overview of school progress and area of improvement in discipline, transportation, athletics as well as culture and climate.
i. Suggested Saturday detention from 8-11 am – after brief discussion, the Board recommended instituting a Three (3) Strikes Policy in addition to the current “Zero Tolerance Policy” of immediate expulsion for such things as fighting, drugs and weapons; the Three Strikes Policy would result in an immediate 5-day suspension for belligerent behavior such as, use of profanity, willing defiance, disrespect to staff, etc., and after three repeated infractions, scholars will be expelled.
1. The board voted unanimously to accept this recommendation with parent notification.
wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- Know your rights! Check out FIRE's guides to ... *Free Speech on Campus *Due Process and Campus Justice *Student… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- (Regrettably, you have to expand the photo to see it.) 21 hours ago
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- RT @markfowser: We get a parade, right? Are people pouring into the streets of #WilmDE, climbing poles? twitter.com/WilmBlueRocks/… https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- TBH, I'm a little surprised we haven't seen more anti-Delaware screeds like this in this election cycle. #netde… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Please note my reference here to the upcoming historic Civil Rights case before the Supreme Court inspired by Byron… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I was wrong about Queen @Beyonce! #video #blackgraduation2019 @Harvard bit.ly/2kqJ4a2 https://t.co/P1yr7ZMLzh 1 week ago
- Crash DuPont Blvd& Old Landing Rd - 113 Nb involving a motor cycle - Please use caution and avoid the area. 1 day ago