Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- Jerry Falwell Jr. lauds @LibertyU's commitment to free speech while embracing his ‘right’ to censor its newspaper.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- #JetSet | Hidden cameras in #Airbnbs not stopping bookings, @DTCChicago survey finds: wdel.com/news/jetset-hi… |… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @DaveBentz: Reenactment of how my kid woke me up at 5:30 this morning. #dadtweet https://t.co/lgFKI2BQSP 1 hour ago
- To quote MLK, we need a reshaping of our priorities! Donald Trump is a socialist for the elite. WATCH via @AC360… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 5 days ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 4 days ago
Daily Archives: April 4, 2014
Looks like Delaware Secretary Education Mark Murphy blows-off the recent letter from state legislators concerned with the impact of more charter schools. Murphy just treated it like public comment and dumped the letter under public comments of the committee meetings. Don’t you think Murphy has a responsibility to “publicly” respond to our elected officials? I guess he’ll continues his dirty work behind frosted glass doors.
UPDATE !!! Kilroy is in deep shit with Cajun Mafia! They warned me that I can make all the crawl-fish and alligator jokes I want but be careful how you associate a Cajun and his beer! Had to give a holler down to snake-boy in Whiskey Bay and old Lamar U boy and he told me Jimmy Olsen’s favorite beer is:
So bookmark this page on your I-phone and if you see Jimmy out and about hook him up with some Abita Amber.
Damn Jimmy Olsen must of been out all night sucking crawl-fish drinking Bayou Teche Saison d’Ecrevisse (pretty much piss beer) 🙂
Well Jimmy appears to start his mornings reading local blogs and Delaware Liberal’s moon-bat gazette (sorry guys just wanted to throw a bone your way :))
So I’ll assume you all read the letter from legislators in my previous post. So let’s get to the meat of Jimmy’s sorry boss my alligator ate my alarm clock but here is my report.
The lawmakers stopped short of explicitly asking Murphy and the board to reject the applications.
Donna Johnson, executive director of the State Board of Education, said she received the letter last night, and said it will be added to the public record that is part of the charter school approval process.
That’s it folks, that’s all Jimmy has! Nothing!
Wait he also has this!
For more on the letter and reactions from state leaders and charter school advocates, keep watching DelawareOnline.com or read tomorrow’s edition of The News Journal.