wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- Know your rights! Check out FIRE's guides to ... *Free Speech on Campus *Due Process and Campus Justice *Student… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- (Regrettably, you have to expand the photo to see it.) 21 hours ago
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- RT @markfowser: We get a parade, right? Are people pouring into the streets of #WilmDE, climbing poles? twitter.com/WilmBlueRocks/… https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- TBH, I'm a little surprised we haven't seen more anti-Delaware screeds like this in this election cycle. #netde… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Please note my reference here to the upcoming historic Civil Rights case before the Supreme Court inspired by Byron… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I was wrong about Queen @Beyonce! #video #blackgraduation2019 @Harvard bit.ly/2kqJ4a2 https://t.co/P1yr7ZMLzh 1 week ago
- Crash DuPont Blvd& Old Landing Rd - 113 Nb involving a motor cycle - Please use caution and avoid the area. 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 4, 2014
Looks like Delaware Secretary Education Mark Murphy blows-off the recent letter from state legislators concerned with the impact of more charter schools. Murphy just treated it like public comment and dumped the letter under public comments of the committee meetings. Don’t you think Murphy has a responsibility to “publicly” respond to our elected officials? I guess he’ll continues his dirty work behind frosted glass doors.
UPDATE !!! Kilroy is in deep shit with Cajun Mafia! They warned me that I can make all the crawl-fish and alligator jokes I want but be careful how you associate a Cajun and his beer! Had to give a holler down to snake-boy in Whiskey Bay and old Lamar U boy and he told me Jimmy Olsen’s favorite beer is:
So bookmark this page on your I-phone and if you see Jimmy out and about hook him up with some Abita Amber.
Damn Jimmy Olsen must of been out all night sucking crawl-fish drinking Bayou Teche Saison d’Ecrevisse (pretty much piss beer) 🙂
Well Jimmy appears to start his mornings reading local blogs and Delaware Liberal’s moon-bat gazette (sorry guys just wanted to throw a bone your way :))
So I’ll assume you all read the letter from legislators in my previous post. So let’s get to the meat of Jimmy’s sorry boss my alligator ate my alarm clock but here is my report.
The lawmakers stopped short of explicitly asking Murphy and the board to reject the applications.
Donna Johnson, executive director of the State Board of Education, said she received the letter last night, and said it will be added to the public record that is part of the charter school approval process.
That’s it folks, that’s all Jimmy has! Nothing!
Wait he also has this!
For more on the letter and reactions from state leaders and charter school advocates, keep watching DelawareOnline.com or read tomorrow’s edition of The News Journal.