The Financial Oversight Committee is an independent body governed by bylaws with the mission to monitor spending in relationship to the budget while providing a public forum to discuss all topics related to school finance. The information is then shared with the Board of Directors and all interested stakeholders.
Parent Representative: Lucy Li
Community Representative: Jorge Diaz
DDOE Representative: Terry Richard
LAAA HOS: Margie Lopez Waite
LAAA Business Manager: Greg Panchisin
LAAA Teacher Representative: Judith Pinto
ADCO Board of Director Representative: Lilia Meredith
**9/12/13 – We have an opening for a Parent Representative and a Community Representative – if interested, please complete the Citizen Budget Advisory Committee Application found at the bottom of this page. The application can be submitted at the school to Greg Panchisin.
Meetings are open to the public and held in the conference room at the school on the third Monday of each month starting at 6:00 PM (unless otherwise noted on the school calendar).
*House Bill No.21 now requires that Board-approved monthly financial reports be posted on all public school web pages. The format of the report has been established by the Delaware Department of Education.
All vacancies on the Committee shall be filled in conformity with statute and regulations promulgated by the DDOE thereunder. The request for Committee membership shall be posted for at least fifteen (15) working days on the website established by the Committee and at the main entrance of the School. Application for the Committee will be the application form developed and approved by the DDOE. Applicant information required may include, but not be limited to: identification of conflict of interest (disqualifying event), educational background, experience and a statement of interest for participation on the Committee.
Questions about the Las Américas ASPIRA Academy Charter School’s reports or any other Financial Oversight Committee matters may be directed to Greg Panchisin (email@example.com)
Delaware Online Checkbook
Delaware Educational Statistics Reports
Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- CNN Chris Cuomo stoking the flames of war with Iran
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- This month in FIRE history: In 2013, a FIRE staffer wrote about discovering a private organization charging thousan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Saw 3 Frenchies in 3 minutes and I’m moving back to #Boston. #byeforever ✌🏻 cc: @ccarl 18 minutes ago
- RT @petersagal: Just got off the plane in PHI following an elderly man (over 80) slowly up the jetway and got to listen to him quietly sing… 2 hours ago
- To beat Trump in 2020, we need someone with energy and enthusiasm to fire the people up! washex.am/2Xul1c6 via @dcexaminer 1 day ago
- I’ve got white supremacy inside of me...I grew up in America. I have to conquer it every day.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Traffic Advisory- Brenford Rd Smyrna- closed due to crash. 1 hour ago