The Financial Oversight Committee is an independent body governed by bylaws with the mission to monitor spending in relationship to the budget while providing a public forum to discuss all topics related to school finance. The information is then shared with the Board of Directors and all interested stakeholders.
Parent Representative: Lucy Li
Community Representative: Jorge Diaz
DDOE Representative: Terry Richard
LAAA HOS: Margie Lopez Waite
LAAA Business Manager: Greg Panchisin
LAAA Teacher Representative: Judith Pinto
ADCO Board of Director Representative: Lilia Meredith
**9/12/13 – We have an opening for a Parent Representative and a Community Representative – if interested, please complete the Citizen Budget Advisory Committee Application found at the bottom of this page. The application can be submitted at the school to Greg Panchisin.
Meetings are open to the public and held in the conference room at the school on the third Monday of each month starting at 6:00 PM (unless otherwise noted on the school calendar).
*House Bill No.21 now requires that Board-approved monthly financial reports be posted on all public school web pages. The format of the report has been established by the Delaware Department of Education.
All vacancies on the Committee shall be filled in conformity with statute and regulations promulgated by the DDOE thereunder. The request for Committee membership shall be posted for at least fifteen (15) working days on the website established by the Committee and at the main entrance of the School. Application for the Committee will be the application form developed and approved by the DDOE. Applicant information required may include, but not be limited to: identification of conflict of interest (disqualifying event), educational background, experience and a statement of interest for participation on the Committee.
Questions about the Las Américas ASPIRA Academy Charter School’s reports or any other Financial Oversight Committee matters may be directed to Greg Panchisin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Delaware Online Checkbook
Delaware Educational Statistics Reports
wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- FIRE statement on @usedgov letter to Duke-UNC Consortium for Middle East Studies: thefire.org/fire-statement… In shor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @jackiemader: Why your toddler can't learn from a screen hechingerreport.org/why-your-toddl…… #earlyed #edchat 9 hours ago
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- The Democratic establishment strategy of anybody but Bernie. Part 1: bit.ly/2kyqey5 Part 2:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Please note my reference here to the upcoming historic Civil Rights case before the Supreme Court inspired by Byron… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Traffic Advisory-DuPont Blvd & Hickory St - NB lane of DuPont BLVD Closed due to crash 1 hour ago