Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:41 AM
To: McDowell Harris; ‘Henry Margaret Rose’; Marshall Robert; Lavelle Greg; Cloutier Catherine; Lopez Ernesto B; ‘Blevins Patricia’; Sokola David; Peterson Karen; Hall-Long Bethany; Townsend Bryan; Poore Nicole; McBride David; Ennis Bruce; Lawson Dave; ‘email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>’; Bushweller Brian; ‘email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>’; Pettyjohn Brian; Hocker Gerald; Venables Robert
Subject: HB #165 w/HA 3
This message is from Merv Daugherty, Superintendent- RCCSD, on behalf of the Board of Education. At its regular session meeting on June 19, 2013, Board members passed the following resolution for consideration to this Bill:
The RCCSD Board of Education agrees that the original Charter Bill needs to be updated. It is a seminal piece of legislation that needs thoughtful conversation and input from stakeholders including School Boards whose districts will be impacted by this bill. The Department of Education should be allowed to use the impact study alone in deciding a new charter application, especially if the study indicates a negative impact on a school. We believe in making sure that all our students have access to innovative programs. We also believe that funding to our traditional schools should be returned to the 2008 level before funding new Charter Schools.
RCCSD Board of Education
Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… Kevin Ohlandt on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware State Board of Educat… Dpont23 on Delaware State Board of Educat… Arthur on Delaware Governor John Carney… Sammie Gee on Delaware Governor John Carney… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Governor John Carney… kilroysdelaware on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa… John Young on Kathy Jennings will win Delawa…
- Is the Immigrant Caravan a drug cartel created diversion ? @seanhannity
- Corey Booker releases 2020 Campaign Song @ingrahamAngle
- University of Delaware rated #1 party school. 100 students arrested this weekend for underage drinking! They should be expelled from college.
- Death’s rattle at the gates of America
- Hicks Anderson didn’t march to the white man’s drum!
- .@WVU once claimed "student organization don't have due process rights," now claims sanctions are not sanctions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- Let's not confuse things -- racism is a moral issue with political consequences. Such moral issues have leftist, ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- What can progressives do about the global shift to the right? We discuss at @TheRealNews #watch bit.ly/2AsEIUE Thoughts? 2 weeks ago
- Preparing for Pending Inclement Weather dsp.delaware.gov/2019/01/19/pre… This weekend into Monday morning, Delaware may ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago