Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- CNN Chris Cuomo stoking the flames of war with Iran
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- This month in FIRE history: In 2013, a FIRE staffer wrote about discovering a private organization charging thousan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Saw 3 Frenchies in 3 minutes and I’m moving back to #Boston. #byeforever ✌🏻 cc: @ccarl 30 minutes ago
- RT @petersagal: Just got off the plane in PHI following an elderly man (over 80) slowly up the jetway and got to listen to him quietly sing… 2 hours ago
- To beat Trump in 2020, we need someone with energy and enthusiasm to fire the people up! washex.am/2Xul1c6 via @dcexaminer 1 day ago
- I’ve got white supremacy inside of me...I grew up in America. I have to conquer it every day.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Traffic Advisory- Brenford Rd Smyrna- closed due to crash. 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: May 15, 2013
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida = In the Garden of Eden ( I am sure this was a favorite of Mae West’s) Hey Publius, play this after a few Maker’s and coke!
Update 05/15/2013 7;00 p.m., HB#23 not on the House Agenda for tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the last day before JFC Budget Markup Session. So if H.B. #23 isn’t on the House Agenda the bill and is pretty much DOA or rather a tactful Delaware House Speaker Desk Drawer Veto, He’ll release it at a point he knows it won’t have time to it make trough the senate education committee and senate vote.
JFC Budget Markup Session runs from May 21, 2013 to May 30 2013. That will leave 20 days of legislative session for this session.
LT. Governor Matt Denn hid in the corner like a coward! Says he is all for better parental engagement but I guess that means baking cookies and doing fundraisers providing children and teachers some extras the Markell / Denn administration cut out of funding to support the Wall Street ponzi scheme!
Thanks Matt! Start saving $$$$ because we don’t forget who failed to stand by us and transparency! Other D’s and R’s are on the no return to office list also!
I urge you to vote yes to the June 4 referendum, and ask that you encourage others to do the same. Remember that the average increase in taxes will be less than $5 per week. Surely the education of our students is worth as much as a pack of cigarettes, daily coffee and doughnut, or other minor luxury we enjoy