wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Pelosi playing de’ facto Commander in Chief and adding danger to the world!
- King Abdullah II played for Nancy Pelosi’s Lap Dog !
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- RT @TheFIREorg: Does free speech exist? According to @CardozoLaw professor Stanley Fish, it does not. Listen to the discussion with @The… 9 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Annnnnnnnd.... It's only Monday. Phew. 2 hours ago
- The Saints that SLAY Paint the City PINK Brunch Church Girls Rock Women’s Ministry Christ Baptist Church 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @JeritRoser: Thaddeus Moss, who doesn’t eat seafood, sharing a story following one of Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s hunting trips: “I said, ‘… 6 hours ago
- We must find joy in the struggle. In this @Salon article, I share why I was critical of Obama, why I'm backing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I enjoyed my conversation with brother @chaunceydevega -- Take a listen! bit.ly/32fe2Sp 6 days ago
- Traffic update-DUPONT BLVD/ E REDDEN RD- GEORGETOWN IS REOPENED 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 27, 2013
Why are charter school parents getting out the YES votes for Colonial and Appo’s referendums? Because charter schools received 90% of the local per student operational share of $$. So a 25% increase operational funds for Colonial and Appo school district equates to a 25% increase in local share going to charter schools where Colonial and Appo’s resident students attend. And it get’s better! Those charter schools will take that money and expand drawing more students away from the district taking more local money!
Markell back-fills his Ed Agenda by increasing school taxes on those who rent homes and apartments #netDE #dedue @governormarkell
- Letters To The Editor
- Appoquinimink School District Rick Shriver
Should non-resident property owners really be allowed to participate in the Appoquinimink School District referendum vote? These votes, unlike elections for representative candidates, affect the people who pay the taxes. Why not let only the residents who will have to foot the bill decide if the plan that the school board has put forward is a good thing or not?