wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- And .... yet ANOTHER academic alleges viewpoint discrimination in his denial of entry into the U.S. This time, a s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 minutes ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- #WilmDE's Tyler Hill celebrates Carolina League title with @WilmBlueRocks: wdel.com/news/wilmingto… | #netDE via @SeanGreeneWDEL #inWilm 9 hours ago
- RT @mattdpearce: I wonder how many em dashes I am allowed to use before my editor takes my keyboard away from me. 2 hours ago
- The Democratic establishment strategy of anybody but Bernie. Part 1: bit.ly/2kyqey5 Part 2:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Please note my reference here to the upcoming historic Civil Rights case before the Supreme Court inspired by Byron… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE: All lanes of I-95 southbound have been reopened. 1 day ago
Daily Archives: February 27, 2013
Why are charter school parents getting out the YES votes for Colonial and Appo’s referendums? Because charter schools received 90% of the local per student operational share of $$. So a 25% increase operational funds for Colonial and Appo school district equates to a 25% increase in local share going to charter schools where Colonial and Appo’s resident students attend. And it get’s better! Those charter schools will take that money and expand drawing more students away from the district taking more local money!
Markell back-fills his Ed Agenda by increasing school taxes on those who rent homes and apartments #netDE #dedue @governormarkell
- Letters To The Editor
- Appoquinimink School District Rick Shriver
Should non-resident property owners really be allowed to participate in the Appoquinimink School District referendum vote? These votes, unlike elections for representative candidates, affect the people who pay the taxes. Why not let only the residents who will have to foot the bill decide if the plan that the school board has put forward is a good thing or not?