wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- University of Illinois students cannot confidentially speak to certain members of the press about sexual misconduct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- RT @RepLBR: Firefighters and those in our military have served our country – now they deserve our service. I’ll continue fighting to ensure… 15 hours ago
- RT @MaddyinMilford: This is such a fascinating story, and a shining example of why we're going to miss the amazing work we've seen come fro… 13 hours ago
- RT @Princeton: Tonight at #PrincetonU, two professors on different ends of the political spectrum, @McCormickProf and @CornelWest, discuss… 1 week ago
- Join me at #OutNow protests launching 10/19 demanding that the fascist Trump/Pence Regime Must Go—NOW! We are hitti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Traffic Advisory-Rt1 s/b at Cave Neck Rd, Milton closed due to crash. 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 10, 2013
“Attend the Pencader Community Forum – Saving Our School on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 6:00 PM in the school cafeteria”
Folks there are 9 board members and if 5 show up it would make a quorum an illegal meeting of the board. We’re not talking a school play or an event where there is no school business discussed. We’re talking survival of Pencader. Because the board wasn’t thinking 5 board members “can’t” join the school community for this “critical” event. Now how does that look when Team Pencader isn’t in force?
The board could have called a special board meeting or workshop with proper public notice under special circumstances outside a regular board meeting. Think by-laws people! Damn!
Pencader Community Meeting!! Thursday, January 10th 6:00 p.m. Kool-Aid provided by new experienced board of directors.
I have no intention of backing away from our goal. I will fight until the last vote is counted. I am asking you to join me in the battle to Save our School. It is clear that your support is essential, if we are to win. Nothing of true value is won without dedicated effort.
Parents and students if you love Pencader PLEASE fight for it! However, PLEASE demand a copy of Pencader’s Financial Positioning Report require by the new board not the old, budget for 2012-2013 required by the new board not the old and the IRS 990 form required by this board not the old. If you all believe the old board and old school leader was dishonest ask why the new board didn’t call in the Delaware State Auditor to bottom audit? The board will ask you to write letters to the News Journal but where are their’s?
Kilroy’s Delaware led the cyber fight last year to save Pencader and other bloggers supported the fight! It was a win for Pencader but you know how it went down after the victory party! You know, the bitch incident that lit the fuse. I was hopeful this new so-called experience board would do the right thing by putting the $$$$ cards on the table and call for an audit by the state auditor, It didn’t happen! I can’t be with you during this fight but to all who want to save Pencader “again” please attend this meeting tonight but demand the reports!
Rep. Kowalko & Sen. Peterson
Reps. Baumbach, Jaques, Mitchell, Paradee, Osienski, Scott, K. Williams; Sen. Sokola
This bill prohibits a former member of the General Assembly from acting as a lobbyist for a period of one year after such person’s term of office ends. Any person who knowingly violates this section shall be guilty of an unclassified misdemeanor. This bill shall take effect January 1, 2015.