Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- Thank you for your service and keeping America free Navy Seal Edward Gallagher
- Boycott Nike @nike
- CNN Chris Cuomo stoking the flames of war with Iran
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Such a nonchalant response to an accusation that the UNW violated its free speech policies is alarming. To be “lef… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @caseyparks: "Since I got the letter, I haven't slept in two days ... why would he write little old me?" @CNN talked to Danielle Metz, t… 23 hours ago
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- "Dangerous" heat wave | Hottest temps in years to hit area: wdel.com/news/dangerous… | #netDE #weather #heatwave https://t.co/DI6wAxiTyN 9 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- The Establishment in the Democratic Party is unraveling. bit.ly/2S2avDs (via @cnn) 1 week ago
- Why this election is so historic. Watch the full video via @BBCWorld https://t.co/k9xxY60Er5 1 week ago
- Traffic Update- Powell Farm Rd/Vines Creek RD - Back open 3 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 10, 2013
“Attend the Pencader Community Forum – Saving Our School on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 6:00 PM in the school cafeteria”
Folks there are 9 board members and if 5 show up it would make a quorum an illegal meeting of the board. We’re not talking a school play or an event where there is no school business discussed. We’re talking survival of Pencader. Because the board wasn’t thinking 5 board members “can’t” join the school community for this “critical” event. Now how does that look when Team Pencader isn’t in force?
The board could have called a special board meeting or workshop with proper public notice under special circumstances outside a regular board meeting. Think by-laws people! Damn!
Pencader Community Meeting!! Thursday, January 10th 6:00 p.m. Kool-Aid provided by new experienced board of directors.
I have no intention of backing away from our goal. I will fight until the last vote is counted. I am asking you to join me in the battle to Save our School. It is clear that your support is essential, if we are to win. Nothing of true value is won without dedicated effort.
Parents and students if you love Pencader PLEASE fight for it! However, PLEASE demand a copy of Pencader’s Financial Positioning Report require by the new board not the old, budget for 2012-2013 required by the new board not the old and the IRS 990 form required by this board not the old. If you all believe the old board and old school leader was dishonest ask why the new board didn’t call in the Delaware State Auditor to bottom audit? The board will ask you to write letters to the News Journal but where are their’s?
Kilroy’s Delaware led the cyber fight last year to save Pencader and other bloggers supported the fight! It was a win for Pencader but you know how it went down after the victory party! You know, the bitch incident that lit the fuse. I was hopeful this new so-called experience board would do the right thing by putting the $$$$ cards on the table and call for an audit by the state auditor, It didn’t happen! I can’t be with you during this fight but to all who want to save Pencader “again” please attend this meeting tonight but demand the reports!
Rep. Kowalko & Sen. Peterson
Reps. Baumbach, Jaques, Mitchell, Paradee, Osienski, Scott, K. Williams; Sen. Sokola
This bill prohibits a former member of the General Assembly from acting as a lobbyist for a period of one year after such person’s term of office ends. Any person who knowingly violates this section shall be guilty of an unclassified misdemeanor. This bill shall take effect January 1, 2015.