Signed in duplicate in Baghdad on this 17th day of November, 2008, in the English and Arabic languages, each text being equally authentic.
On November 17, 2008, the Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshiyar Zebari and U.S. ambassador Ryan Crocker signed the agreement in an official ceremony. Ratification by Iraqi Parliament
On November 27, 2008, the Iraqi Parliament ratified a Status of Forces Agreement with the United States, establishing that U.S. combat forces will withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011
Gary Johnson for President
lastDEconservative on OMG!!When is DSEA’s elec… jax2816 on OMG!!When is DSEA’s elec… M Ryder on M Ryder is flipping cars at Ki… Kevin Ohlandt on M Ryder is flipping cars at Ki… lastDEconservative on More proof Delaware traditiona… Joanne Christian on Hillary Clinton supports raisi… M Ryder is flipping… on More proof Delaware traditiona… M Ryder on More proof Delaware traditiona… Arthur on More proof Delaware traditiona… Pencadermom on Smyrna District Supervisor nee…
- Join Kilroy in a viable call to reforming funding for Delaware’s traditional and charter schools! DSEA will you join me in this mission ?
- The problem with police and teachers is the same! The idiots that manages them!
- OMG!!When is DSEA’s elections your business Kilroy ??
- The real dangers of school vouchers for Delaware (other than Matthews having a baby-fit)
- Red Clay super cries the blues because he can’t meet the class-sizes law! Wants wavier from school board
- RT @StephanieLahey: Excellent, thought-provoking #podcast from @TheFIREorg thefire.org/sotospeak/ #Law 21 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- An Oakland charter school founder pushes against the no-excuses stereotype via @emmanuelfelton hechingerreport.org/should-an-urba… 11 hours ago
- Goodwill is the monarch of this house... Happy Founders Day December 4, 1906 @GTLAlphas @apa1906NETwork 1 day ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 5 months ago
- Odessa National Golf Club owes $500K in back taxes as Appo seeks a referendum: wdel.com/story/78584-od… | #NetDE… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- RT @democracynow: .@CornelWest on DAPL: "This is the biggest coming together since the 19th century for indigenous peoples’ struggles" http… 1 day ago
- In an emerging #neofascist moment, it’s clear that the one percent are still running things. via @DemocracyNow #pt1 bit.ly/2gEatPk 3 days ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Wyoming, DE-The Delaware State Police... fb.me/3stxsaSIM 16 hours ago