Signed in duplicate in Baghdad on this 17th day of November, 2008, in the English and Arabic languages, each text being equally authentic.
On November 17, 2008, the Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshiyar Zebari and U.S. ambassador Ryan Crocker signed the agreement in an official ceremony. Ratification by Iraqi Parliament
On November 27, 2008, the Iraqi Parliament ratified a Status of Forces Agreement with the United States, establishing that U.S. combat forces will withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011
kilroysdelaware on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Red Clay forms committee to ad… M Ryder on Red Clay forms committee to ad… Arthur on OMG ! Rodel is trying to cover… Mike Broaddus on Weak-kneed Obama defers war wi… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… kilroysdelaware on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… Arthur on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing… M Ryder on Delaware ESSA plan is nothing…
- Red Clay School Board has some soul searching to do! I hope the new committee will have a real voice !
- I’ve often wondered! What if Bobby Kennedy wasn’t assassinated!
- Riddle me this Delaware professional educators
- Red Clay board member nails it “white privileged”
- Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.27 ! Will buyer Harvey Hanna be required to pay or is there a backroom deal ? What does Red Clay know ?
- "Once you embark on the path to censorship, you make your own speech vulnerable to it." thefire.org/berkeleys-new-… 7 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @hechingerreport: Share your wisdom. What is your advice? facebook.com/groups/amazing… #AdviceForBackToSchool https://t.co/8JwI4FP1ng 7 hours ago
- RT @TheRoot: Eyes haven't seen & ears haven't heard the blessings that's about to fall on you. Victory is here #BlackGirlsRock https://t.co… 1 day ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @jbarro: This Robert Lee story is a [chef's-kiss] example of how stupid the news becomes in August. 9 hours ago
- The relative silence of those Americans who ought to be a part of an anti-fascist coalition is the real challenge. snappytv.com/tc/5522434 6 days ago
- RT @AC360: "This is life and death man, this ain't no game" @cornelwest debates @parisdennard on Trump's re: to Charlottesville https://t.c… 1 week ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Kent County ~ On August 23, 2017, the... fb.me/98iA568VA 8 hours ago