Signed in duplicate in Baghdad on this 17th day of November, 2008, in the English and Arabic languages, each text being equally authentic.
On November 17, 2008, the Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshiyar Zebari and U.S. ambassador Ryan Crocker signed the agreement in an official ceremony. Ratification by Iraqi Parliament
On November 27, 2008, the Iraqi Parliament ratified a Status of Forces Agreement with the United States, establishing that U.S. combat forces will withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011
- Now this is what you call a Delaware White-Wash!
- P. Diddy! OMG Righteous !
- Did a Delaware charter school slip into the red ?? Has the time come requiring IBU “and” MBU reports?
- Should parents of charter schools fear John Carney ??????? Watch Carney’s comments!
- Will Delaware Governor John Carney really take K-12 education in postive direction??
- We expect to see more viewpoint-based security fees at campuses on Milo Yiannopoulos’ tour. Here's why that's wrong: thefire.org/milo-yiannopou… 42 minutes ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 months ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @paulkrugman: On Trump's Mexico VAT thing: New York has high sales taxes; Delaware no sales tax. Does this give NY an unfair insterstate… 4 hours ago
- Yet I stand in order for others to have the right to refuse to stand -- just keep the "Love Supreme" at the center of the refusing. 3 weeks ago
- Now I stand for the memory of my beloved father and others who gave much under the flag... 3 weeks ago
- Presented by Public Information Officer- Master Corporal Jeffrey R. Hale Newark, DE- Delaware State Police are... fb.me/68GGKNmYm 1 hour ago