Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato… Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… Kevin Ohlandt on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat…
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- WDEL’s Rick Jensen endorses John Young for Christina School Board member
- Faculty members sue @UArkansas over a new tenure policy that grants administrators greater discretion to dismiss fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- @seasidecindy @ccarl He’s the absolute best, such a personality and so friendly—he’s the life of every party. Highl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @antoniacere: I saw a man walking around my terminal playing a flute for 40min and was losing my mind because I thought it was André 300… 18 hours ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 2 days ago
- Joe Biden represents a past that hurt black people. Tune into the conversation on #FoxNews bit.ly/2Zk0CU7 3 days ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: July 8, 2012
DOE met with Pencader Charter School on May 30, 2012 and reviewed the updated budget versus actual expenditures. While there is still some uncertainty with their budget because much of the history by category could not be created it appears that Pencader is closely monitoring expenditures on a monthly basis and appears to be on track to finish the year viable. We remain cautiously encouraged that Pencader will meet obligations with the possibility of not tapping the loan under the guidance of Bill Bentz. The June meeting is scheduled for June 28.
And good but shaky
DOE and Pencader further discussed enrollment issues at Pencaderat our meeting on May 30. They presented a budget to address these issues but anticipate enrollment to increase steadily over the course of the next 6 weeks. DOE has monitored their enrollment over the past few weeks and has not seen significant gains as of yet. Pencader agreed to provide documentation of a lease extension. To date they have not submitted acceptable documentation. DOE will continue to monitor finances on a monthly basis. It should be noted that the school is projected to finish this year in a positive position without taking a loan they anticipated needing at the beginning of the year. Their financial management in the current year exceeded expectations. We are cautious about finances in the coming year as it relates to enrollment as the school has had a few incidences of negative publicity this year outside of the reasons of the conditions as a result of this formal review.
Regular Monthly Meeting 7/19/2012 – 1:00 PM
Cabinet Room Townsend Building 401 Federal Street Dover, DE
V. A. 1. 275 Charter School (For Action)
The Secretary of Education seeks the consent of the State Board of Education to amend 14 DE Admin. Code 275 Charter Schools. The amendments reflect the process for Performance Reviews as well as other amendments to align with specific Delaware Code revised during the 146th General Assembly.