wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- University of Illinois students cannot confidentially speak to certain members of the press about sexual misconduct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- RT @RepLBR: Firefighters and those in our military have served our country – now they deserve our service. I’ll continue fighting to ensure… 15 hours ago
- RT @MaddyinMilford: This is such a fascinating story, and a shining example of why we're going to miss the amazing work we've seen come fro… 13 hours ago
- RT @Princeton: Tonight at #PrincetonU, two professors on different ends of the political spectrum, @McCormickProf and @CornelWest, discuss… 1 week ago
- Join me at #OutNow protests launching 10/19 demanding that the fascist Trump/Pence Regime Must Go—NOW! We are hitti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Traffic Advisory-Rt1 s/b at Cave Neck Rd, Milton closed due to crash. 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 27, 2012
I urge you to require all public and charter schools to record their board meetings as Red Clay does voluntarily and Christina does by board policy and as the Delaware State Board of Education does by law. We must see a law requiring all public school districts , votechs and charter schools to digitally record their public session board meetings and put recordings onilne.
State legislators, turn the lights on and give us real transparency
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 4/15/2012 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 3/15/2012 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 2/16/2012 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Full Playlist
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Intro
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Part 1
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Part 2
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Part 3
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Part 4
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 12/15/2011 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 11/15/2011 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 10/15/2011 – Full Playlist
Legislators many of you know my role in making the above happen and thank you for your support. Please take the ball and carry it in the end zone for me!
BREAKING: Markell announces choice for Sec. of Edu by Nichole Dobo
WILMINGTON — Gov. Jack Markell announced his nomination for secretary of education today, choosing the director of a Wilmington-based nonprofit that works with 26 schools in Delaware.
Mark Murphy, the executive director of the Vision Network, was named to succeed Secretary of Education Lillian Lowery, who is leaving to become the head of public schools in Maryland. Murphy, 36, has headed the Vision Network for about two years, a job he took after working with a New York-based education nonprofit that focuses on school leadership. He’s worked as a principal and a teacher in Maryland.
Executive director of the Vision Network, a Wilmington nonprofit, 2011-present
Hey Markell! Remember our phone conversations before your primary race for governor? I was right about my concerns with your relationship with Rodel! So now its official! You’re a liar!
Jack you own all the Delaware legislators except one! So it looks like a shoe-in for your new puppet! Well one thing for sure, restate prices in Landenberg just went up 10%
All Hell Breaks loose at Pencader Charter Board Meeting!!!!!! by Transparent Christina
Delaware Charter Network Internal Spies Report!:
Kendall Massett, executive Director of DE Charter network holding secret (admitted to this in public session) meetings with teachers and students behind the Board’s back with intent to train them overthrow the board.
Principal Lewis has locked Board President out of her office by changing the locks.
Kendall Massett and Principal Lewis asked for board’s resignationen masse.
This shit is unbelievable !! I hope the board tells Delaware Charter Network to go fuck off!
Last year the Delaware Department if Education was poised to close Pencader Charter school for financial concerns. However with the help of the board and Mrs Lewis Pencader finances improved and on the way to good health. Kilroy gave his all to help in the fight to keep Pencader and Reach Academy open!
If what Transparent Christina is reporting is correct the entire Governing Board of the Delaware Charter Schools Network needs to step-down and OMG look at some of the names.