Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- Jerry Falwell Jr. lauds @LibertyU's commitment to free speech while embracing his ‘right’ to censor its newspaper.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- #JetSet | Hidden cameras in #Airbnbs not stopping bookings, @DTCChicago survey finds: wdel.com/news/jetset-hi… |… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @DaveBentz: Reenactment of how my kid woke me up at 5:30 this morning. #dadtweet https://t.co/lgFKI2BQSP 53 minutes ago
- To quote MLK, we need a reshaping of our priorities! Donald Trump is a socialist for the elite. WATCH via @AC360… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 5 days ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 4 days ago
Daily Archives: April 27, 2012
I urge you to require all public and charter schools to record their board meetings as Red Clay does voluntarily and Christina does by board policy and as the Delaware State Board of Education does by law. We must see a law requiring all public school districts , votechs and charter schools to digitally record their public session board meetings and put recordings onilne.
State legislators, turn the lights on and give us real transparency
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 4/15/2012 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 3/15/2012 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 2/16/2012 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Full Playlist
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Intro
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Part 1
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Part 2
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Part 3
- State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 1/15/2012 – Part 4
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 12/15/2011 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 11/15/2011 – Full Playlist
State Board of Education Meeting – Audio – 10/15/2011 – Full Playlist
Legislators many of you know my role in making the above happen and thank you for your support. Please take the ball and carry it in the end zone for me!
BREAKING: Markell announces choice for Sec. of Edu by Nichole Dobo
WILMINGTON — Gov. Jack Markell announced his nomination for secretary of education today, choosing the director of a Wilmington-based nonprofit that works with 26 schools in Delaware.
Mark Murphy, the executive director of the Vision Network, was named to succeed Secretary of Education Lillian Lowery, who is leaving to become the head of public schools in Maryland. Murphy, 36, has headed the Vision Network for about two years, a job he took after working with a New York-based education nonprofit that focuses on school leadership. He’s worked as a principal and a teacher in Maryland.
Executive director of the Vision Network, a Wilmington nonprofit, 2011-present
Hey Markell! Remember our phone conversations before your primary race for governor? I was right about my concerns with your relationship with Rodel! So now its official! You’re a liar!
Jack you own all the Delaware legislators except one! So it looks like a shoe-in for your new puppet! Well one thing for sure, restate prices in Landenberg just went up 10%
All Hell Breaks loose at Pencader Charter Board Meeting!!!!!! by Transparent Christina
Delaware Charter Network Internal Spies Report!:
Kendall Massett, executive Director of DE Charter network holding secret (admitted to this in public session) meetings with teachers and students behind the Board’s back with intent to train them overthrow the board.
Principal Lewis has locked Board President out of her office by changing the locks.
Kendall Massett and Principal Lewis asked for board’s resignationen masse.
This shit is unbelievable !! I hope the board tells Delaware Charter Network to go fuck off!
Last year the Delaware Department if Education was poised to close Pencader Charter school for financial concerns. However with the help of the board and Mrs Lewis Pencader finances improved and on the way to good health. Kilroy gave his all to help in the fight to keep Pencader and Reach Academy open!
If what Transparent Christina is reporting is correct the entire Governing Board of the Delaware Charter Schools Network needs to step-down and OMG look at some of the names.