Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- Delaware’s Odyssey Charter School DOOMED !
- Jerry Falwell Jr. lauds @LibertyU's commitment to free speech while embracing his ‘right’ to censor its newspaper.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @LJosephGarcia @larabrenckle With all due respect, I'm going to go with the analysis of the lengthy list of experts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- #Stanley loves @WiLDWiCH! Thanks for coming to Darley Green. #netDe #wildwich https://t.co/p2V9r0uG3Z 9 hours ago
- RT @daveweigel: The prospect of a Biden/Trump campaign where one candidate talks concilation and one is 100% on attack reminds me of this O… 9 hours ago
- To quote MLK, we need a reshaping of our priorities! Donald Trump is a socialist for the elite. WATCH via @AC360… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is joy in struggle. bit.ly/2ZoxpHD @Harvard @HarvardDivinity 6 days ago
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY UPDATE Lewes: E. Savannah Rd. has been reopened at this time. 4 days ago
Daily Archives: April 24, 2012
Academy of Dover board minutes: Last board minutes post August 2010
Campus Community School: March 28, 2012. Thank you board but can we see minutes archived?
East Side Charter School: Last meeting minutes posted 01/25/2012
Family Foundations Academy: I see no minutes but agenda in which last agenda posted was June 20, 2010
Kuumba Academy : Click dates open and you tell me what you see
MOT Charter: Last minutes posted January 2012
The New Maurice J Moyer Academy : Looks like the new charter taking over from K12.Inc is getting setup. I see no board minutes but it’s my understand the new charter organization takes over July 1, 2012. But where are the minutes under K12.Inc “apparently” they were exempt by DE DOE.
Newark Charter see previous post
Pencader Charter School: Last minutes posted February 23, 2012
Positive Outcomes Charter School: On the ball, last meeting minutes March 9, 2012
Prestige Academy: Nothing posted since December 2010
Providence Creek : Last minutes March 2012 but where is the board agenda?
Reach Academy : Last minutes March 15, 2012. Mentions board meeting dates on upcoming events but don’t see agendas.
Sussex Academy : Last minutes March 28, 2012. Don’t see agendas.
Thomas Edison : No minutes or agendas but board dates are noted on school calendar.
*Charter School of Wilmington noted on previous post.
*Delaware Military Academy : I don’t see minutes or agenda. See if you can find them.
*Delaware College Prep. : Last meeting December 2011. No agenda but does provides dates of mettings
Odyssey Charter I see no board minutes or agendas. I do see financial reports
* Red Clay is oversight authority
As you can see there is a communication mess here! Schooley needs to answer-up as why no uniformity and consistency is charter school board meeting minutes and agendas. The Delaware Department of Education lacks capacity in the oversight responsibility of Delaware charter schools and Governor Markell apparently doesn’t care ! Jack has been at it again selling his transparency but has his head in the sand when it comes to the truth.
I wonder what would happen if the traditional school districts behaved like this?
Please get out and vote today against Newt Gingrich! Romney has it in the bag. Delaware parents need to send Gingrich a message we don’t like the federal government dictating to our local schools and school boards. Let this primary election in Delaware be about sending a message to Gingrich and his buddy Arne Duncan.
Newt Gingrich is bad for public education Kilroy’s November 22, 2011
Charter School of Wilmington new chief Baldwin brings a new fresh reality to the school. He is smart enough to see all the arrows being fired at charter schools and knows in time laws will be tweaked. He is taking action. Cautiously but forward.
I could only image when the chief first sat-down with his new crew the crew didn’t want changes. I am starting to think the crew is seeding a mutiny that might be employing some board of director leaders. Communication is key to any successful organization and it appears the Charter School Board of Directors have created a blackout on their meeting minutes. Pay attention Rep. Schooley! Look closely at this, CSW Board Agenda & Minutes. Looks like CSW board adopted a new policy of operating in the dark. And looks like Newark Charter is in on the game! Hey Schooley do we really need public meetings with state legislators to address the obvious? Your lack of attentiveness to the laws and your responsibilities has help enabled charter schools to run backroom games! Where is the uniformity in the responsibility of charter schools reporting to the public aka taxpayers? Yes Nancy perhaps Schooley needs to go because, she is now trying to play asshole shell games with the public.
Block Scheduling Workshop
Charter schools subject of hearing; Legislators seek public comments Written by WADE MALCOLM The News Journal
After heated debates over the future of two charter schools, Delaware legislators plan to hold a public hearing next week to get input from residents as it considers changes to the state’s charter regulations.
“There may be some things [the Legislature] should tweak a little bit or maybe something we should discuss a little bit,” said Schooley, who chairs the committee. “I think it could be the beginning of taking a fresh look at charter schools.”