In the spring, students will take the test two times in Reading and Math and their highest score will count. If your child receives a Performance Level 4 the first time taking the test and you do not want him or her to take the test a second time, please contact your child’s guidance counselor.
Joanne Christian on Colonial Board seat “Dis… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… Elizabeth on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… Publius e decere on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… john kowalko on Is U.S. Sec of Ed Duncan sayin… M Ryder on Is U.S. Sec of Ed Duncan sayin… jonathan on Looks like DE DOE is going to… lastDEconservative on Is U.S. Sec of Ed Duncan sayin… lastDEconservative on Is U.S. Sec of Ed Duncan sayin…
- Delaware PTA school board races Q&A are in! Take a look !
- Did Delaware College Prep ( a Red Clay School) refer to Special Ed parents lawsuits as frivolous?
- Looks like DE DOE is going to look the other way when computers at Reach and Moyer goes Elvis
- Colonial Board seat “District D” will remain vacant! No one file to run for this seat
- Did you know teaching cursive writing in Delaware is not required by law
- Hear former @ACLU prez & current @NYLawSchool prof Nadine Strossen at our summer conf.! July 24–26! Philly! #FSN15 thefire.org/announcing-fir… 11 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- Baltimore Sun Reporter Saved From Mob By Store Owner Armed With Shotgun - Breitbart fb.me/2uLc10IYU 3 hours ago
- RT @washingtonpost: "Wire" creator David Simon: Baltimore violence "needs to cease" wapo.st/1dmSIRP 6 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- We need a #LoveTrain. ow.ly/LNeMl 1 week ago
- We must stand united around the globe to STOP the forced closure of Aboriginal Communities. #sosblakaustralia thinkinc.org.au/cornelwest/ 2 weeks ago
- Follow @DEStatePolice