kilroysdelaware on Mike Matthews hits a Devos Gra… Jonathan on And the new superintendent of… M Ryder on And the new superintendent of… M Ryder on Former Delaware Congressman Mi… spktruth200 on Governor Markell’s NJ fa… Kevin Ohlandt on Governor Markell’s NJ fa… Kevin Ohlandt on Governor Markell’s NJ fa… M Ryder on $350 million dollars in the ho… Arthur on $350 million dollars in the ho… delacrat on And I am a racist for not voti…
- Sounds fair! Duty tax on own products and we impose duty tax on their’s
- Trump says no to foreign aid that supports abortion for non Americans! Makes sense ???
- Will President Trump make Executive Order eliminating penalty for not having health insurance? @realDonaldTrump
- Mike Matthews hits a Devos Grand Slam analogy
- To the new DSEA President! Get Carney’s position on public record ! re: school vouchers!
- FIRE's letter to @POTUS: Protect free speech and due process on campus. thefire.org/fire-to-presid… https://t.co/hZzfj58kQ9 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 7 months ago
- RT @WDEL: All after-school activities for @RedClaySchools have been CANCELED, according to Public Information Officer Patti Nash 7 hours ago
- RT @ChristinaJedra: #BREAKING: Beatriz Fana-Ruiz indicted for murder of Ardy Hope, 3rd firefighter to die in Sept Canby Park fire. Story to… 2 hours ago
- What a beautiful day it was. #Solidarity 1 day ago
- This is not just about whether #Trump is legitimate or not. #inauguration #CNNinternational snpy.tv/2j9aAmH #vid 4 days ago
- Presented by Public Information Officer, Master Corporal Jeffrey R. Hale New Castle (19720)- Delaware State... fb.me/6fUWIzwh5 4 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 5, 2012
Title I is the largest federally funded, pre-collegiate education program in the country, providing more than $17 billion in federal aid to schools and districts serving students in poverty. The goal of Title I is to ensure that all children, especially those living in economically disadvantaged conditions, have the opportunity to receive a high quality education. Schools selected for national recognition must have a poverty rate of at least 35 percent for the selected year and have met or exceeded state standards for making adequate yearly progress for federal school accountability for two or more consecutive year
Application to Modify an Existing Charter: Newark Charter School
(For Action) The Board of Directors of this school submitted a Modification Application before the deadline of December 31, 2011 seeking approval to add a high school. The Charter School Accountability Committee has issued its reports on the application. A public hearing on the application was conducted on March 7, 2012.The Secretary will make her recommendations with respect to the application.
State Board of Education is March 15, 2012 and word on the street is board will vote YES! Public meeting on the 7th irrelevant! The issue with admission preference is a non-issue with the review committee and the state board because no laws are being broken. This will be the ruling to counteract protester.
How can the Charter School Accountability Committee issue a report before completion of public meeting on the 7th? No disrespect to Newark Charter school and parents but for really! How can a report be complete before the required process is competed. It makes it appear public input doesn’t matter. But anyhow, an early congratulation to Newark Charter.
Application to Modify an Exsiting Charter – Odyssey Charter School
Letter with Condition
Odyssey is expansion included the old Wanamaker building in Wilmington
However, Lt. Gov. Matthew Denn, Attorney General Beau Biden, and a lot of residents have good reason to believe that bullying incidents are going unreported to parents — those most able to end a school-related cycle of physical and mental intimidation.
Both men met with DOE officials and the 19 school superintendents to express their concerns and alert them of the consequences for reporting failures.
Included in the new reporting mandate is an order to better publicize the Attorney General Office’s bullying hotline (1-800-220-5414) on each school district’s website and in a “conspicuous” place in each school.