Gary Johnson for President
kavips on Presidential election too nast… kavips on Israel’s worst nightmare… kavips on Rafael Correa drops to his kne… lastDEconservative on Message to Joe Biden re: Cance… lastDEconservative on Hillary plans to add girls to… Pencadermom on Hillary plans to add girls to… kavips on Message to Joe Biden re: Cance… john kowalko on Hillary plans to add girls to… Arthur on WEIC will dump unsafe Christin… Kevin Ohlandt on WEIC will dump unsafe Christin…
- FIRE’s Speech, Outreach, Advocacy, and Research Project is seeking a High School Outreach Fellow! thefire.org/about-us/jobs-… 2 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @taylorpeck Or maybe you are ignoring the substance of my inquiry because you don't understand the president isn't in charge of Common Core 44 minutes ago
- READ @delawareonline #OpEd #editorial $1B return for our #neighborhoods. delawareonline.com/story/opinion/… https://t.co/Wfy5apTlN3 21 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 4 months ago
- .@Target in Brandywine is out of tissues. #TheWorldIsEnding says every customer ever. #NetDE 3 hours ago
- RT @DKThomp: punishing simple acts of joy while covering up concussion research, NFL continues its baffling quest to be the US's least lika… 1 day ago
- THIS Weds! 10/5 5pm: I'll be in conversation w/ @dsallentess on #philosophy #pragmatism #race #justice #pedagogy ethics.harvard.edu/event/public-l… 2 weeks ago
- Join me Sat Oct 8 w/ @Carl_Dix talking about Bob Avakian's new book #TheNewCommunism 1:30pm @SchomburgCenter facebook.com/events/1128928… 2 weeks ago
- Presented by Public Information Officer, Master Corporal Gary Fournier Seaford - Jason Chituck has been located... fb.me/5JXZwOcLv 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 5, 2012
Title I is the largest federally funded, pre-collegiate education program in the country, providing more than $17 billion in federal aid to schools and districts serving students in poverty. The goal of Title I is to ensure that all children, especially those living in economically disadvantaged conditions, have the opportunity to receive a high quality education. Schools selected for national recognition must have a poverty rate of at least 35 percent for the selected year and have met or exceeded state standards for making adequate yearly progress for federal school accountability for two or more consecutive year
Application to Modify an Existing Charter: Newark Charter School
(For Action) The Board of Directors of this school submitted a Modification Application before the deadline of December 31, 2011 seeking approval to add a high school. The Charter School Accountability Committee has issued its reports on the application. A public hearing on the application was conducted on March 7, 2012.The Secretary will make her recommendations with respect to the application.
State Board of Education is March 15, 2012 and word on the street is board will vote YES! Public meeting on the 7th irrelevant! The issue with admission preference is a non-issue with the review committee and the state board because no laws are being broken. This will be the ruling to counteract protester.
How can the Charter School Accountability Committee issue a report before completion of public meeting on the 7th? No disrespect to Newark Charter school and parents but for really! How can a report be complete before the required process is competed. It makes it appear public input doesn’t matter. But anyhow, an early congratulation to Newark Charter.
Application to Modify an Exsiting Charter – Odyssey Charter School
Letter with Condition
Odyssey is expansion included the old Wanamaker building in Wilmington
However, Lt. Gov. Matthew Denn, Attorney General Beau Biden, and a lot of residents have good reason to believe that bullying incidents are going unreported to parents — those most able to end a school-related cycle of physical and mental intimidation.
Both men met with DOE officials and the 19 school superintendents to express their concerns and alert them of the consequences for reporting failures.
Included in the new reporting mandate is an order to better publicize the Attorney General Office’s bullying hotline (1-800-220-5414) on each school district’s website and in a “conspicuous” place in each school.