The Delaware Department of Education today submitted it’s application for a waiver from the federal No Child Left Behind Act.
Publius e decere on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… lastDEconservative on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… lastDEconservative on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… Joanne Christian on Colonial Board seat “Dis… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… Elizabeth on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… Publius e decere on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Testing Opt-out bill… john kowalko on Is U.S. Sec of Ed Duncan sayin… M Ryder on Is U.S. Sec of Ed Duncan sayin…
- Delaware PTA school board races Q&A are in! Take a look !
- Did Delaware College Prep ( a Red Clay School) refer to Special Ed parents lawsuits as frivolous?
- Looks like DE DOE is going to look the other way when computers at Reach and Moyer goes Elvis
- Colonial Board seat “District D” will remain vacant! No one file to run for this seat
- Did you know teaching cursive writing in Delaware is not required by law
- Hear former @ACLU prez & current @NYLawSchool prof Nadine Strossen at our summer conf.! July 24–26! Philly! #FSN15 thefire.org/announcing-fir… 15 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @smarick: V important new study from @educationgadfly. Closing failing schools is painful, but, done well, it helps learning. http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- Constituent Services contact Councilman Darius Brown #WilmDE @DariusJBrown, firstname.lastname@example.org or 302.576.2140 http://t.co/kjucOhVqM3 2 hours ago
- Baltimore Bouncer Protects Store With MASSIVE Machete Because ‘I Can’t Pull Out A Shotgun’ fb.me/483OZmknX 1 hour ago
- RT @washingtonpost: "Wire" creator David Simon: Baltimore violence "needs to cease" wapo.st/1dmSIRP 10 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- We need a #LoveTrain. ow.ly/LNeMl 1 week ago
- We must stand united around the globe to STOP the forced closure of Aboriginal Communities. #sosblakaustralia thinkinc.org.au/cornelwest/ 2 weeks ago
- Follow @DEStatePolice