The Delaware Department of Education today submitted it’s application for a waiver from the federal No Child Left Behind Act.
Linda Calder on WDEL Rick Jensen Show weighs i… M Ryder on Is Red Clay teachers union Pre… Publius e decere on Red Clay district officials sp… kilroysdelaware on Is Red Clay teachers union Pre… Publius e decere on Is Red Clay teachers union Pre… Mike Matthews on Is Red Clay teachers union Pre… kilroysdelaware on Is Red Clay teachers union Pre… Mike Matthews on Is Red Clay teachers union Pre… Mike Broaddus, Conra… on Is Red Clay teachers union Pre… John on 20 members of the Wilmington E…
- WDEL Rick Jensen Show weighs is on Red Clay Conrad mascot and logo issue
- Red Clay district officials speak with forked-tongue to alumni
- Just beautiful! Conrad students steps-up and tells the board they are proud of the current Conrad logo
- Is Red Clay teachers union Prez Mike Matthews supporting axing Conrad American Indian logo?
- Lillian Lowery throws in the towel re: Maryland state super ! Heading to Ohio non-profit!
- RT @spikedonline: .@glukianoff is discussing free speech & the First Amendment at our US conference in October. Book your tickets here: htt… 11 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- i accidentally watched an entire Wheel of Fortune episode. is it just me or does Pat Sajak seem a bit grumpy these days? bored maybe? 1 hour ago
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- A nice day at the beach is planned for tomorrow..... 1 hour ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- We will push him with integrity toward a more comprehensive vision of freedom for all. @BernieSanders #BernieSanders2016 4 days ago
- Now is the time for his prophetic voice to be heard across our crisis-ridden country. #BernieSanders 4 days ago
- State Police Detectives Arrest Two in Connection with a New Castle Area Robbery fb.me/2BuMDWvZI 7 hours ago