Mike Broaddus on Message to North Korea militar… kilroysdelaware on Will Bill Dunn run for Red Cla… Mike Matthews on Will Bill Dunn run for Red Cla… Mike Broaddus on Why is it necessary to publish… kilroysdelaware on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Wanxiang now owes $2,015,608.2… Arthur on Red Clay forms committee to ad… M Ryder on Red Clay forms committee to ad… Arthur on OMG ! Rodel is trying to cover… Mike Broaddus on Weak-kneed Obama defers war wi…
- Why aren’t weather reporters in Florida not wearing hardhats or protective helmets?? @weatherchannel @cnn
- Delaware legislators refuse to fund all public schools the same! @dedeptofed @destateboarded @johncarneyde @
- Rep Kowalko on his soapbox bitch-slapping
- Message to North Korea military leaders save your families from Kim Jong-um #NORTHKOREA @DPRK_News
- China is North Korea’s puppet-master! Stop shopping at Walmart!
- University of Wisconsin–Madison deletes students’ video amid criticism from state senator: thefire.org/university-of-… https://t.co/ZwM2N4QXCw 12 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- @hechingerreport @magstock @nhannahjones Here's @emmanuelfelton's story, published the same week as the other story… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.… https://t.co/sS5AbcY0JX 1 week ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- RT @HarvardDivinity: Back from #Charlottesville! Don't miss @CornelWest's Convocation address streaming LIVE today at 330 pm: https://t.co/… 3 weeks ago
- The relative silence of those Americans who ought to be a part of an anti-fascist coalition is the real challenge. snappytv.com/tc/5522434 1 month ago
- Newark- Delaware State Police have arrested two people and have charged them in connection with a pair of armed... fb.me/1hc3jege7 16 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 8, 2012
If a charter school applicant can’t follow ethic rules governing zoning issues perhaps we have grounds to be concern about their ethics operating the charter school. How high does the red flag have to fly?
What do you think?? Is it OK for a student and teacher to E-mail and Text each other socially?
Personally I say it is inappropriate for a teacher to engage in social E-mailing and Texting. Meaning a student attending the same school as the teacher. Former teachers and students maybe yes! There has to be a line!
Red Clay seeks $47 million in school referendum Written by NICHOLE DOBO The News Journal
Parent Elizabeth Lockman, who lives in Cool Spring and sends her daughter to Highlands Elementary, said she supports the building improvements, but the thought of a new school in Hockessin “hit a nerve.” She’d like to see an emphasis on fixing schools that are unpopular or failing rather than building new schools. “You have to fix the problem to stop people from running to other places,” she said.
Ms. Lockman is right on the mark with her point! And further more, Red Clay Fix the schools so students want to stay rather than choice to another district school! We hear all this crap about common core standards but yet Red Clay can’t find common ground to provide the same “desirable” learning experience at every school. It seems efforts trying to make each school unique is backfiring! Wanting to go to a certain high school because the football team is better is BS! Or, I want to go to A.I High School because of their fantastic band program is BS. Red Clay will say we must follow the Choice school law! Fine but that doesn’t mean you keep pumping choice school students in A.I.H.S. to a point we need to expand the building when in fact if only feeder students only attended we wouldn’t need to expand! And this bullshit we promised parents after the last referendum we would expand A.I.H.S and must meet that promise! That was 10 years ago and how many parents or students are there the promise was made to?
Ms. Lockman is right on the mark with her point! And further more, Red Clay
Without a successful referendum for the new elementary school, the district will need to redraw neighborhood feeder patterns, officials said. Brandywine Springs and North Star elementaries are full, and there are more housing projects going up in those areas, officials said.