Arthur on Is Delaware’s proposed E… M Ryder on M Ryder calls-out JY and Mr… Steven Fackenthall on Here we go again on gun reform… M Ryder on Rep Kowalko bitch-slap former… kilroysdelaware on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Arthur on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… kilroysdelaware on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Alby on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware Liberal spanks Brian… jax2816 on Teacher claims she can reduce…
- Is Delaware’s proposed Education Regulation 225 overreaching ?
- Carney and County officials don’t have the authority to cut school taxes for Amazon re: secret deal
- Will the United States Air Force face class-action lawsuit for their blunder that cost so many lives in Texas?
- Trojan Horse TFA infiltrates Delaware’s school principal training program
- Rep Melanie George Smith needs to step-down!
- Faculty in NYU's journalism institute will not participate in NYU's Abu Dhabi program until visa controversy is res… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- VIDEO: #FeltonDE man fires up grill for a good cause: wdel.com/news/video-fel… | #netDE https://t.co/6sQupCPxP1 17 hours ago
- RT @BradMyersTNJ: Delmar goes from 13 points behind to 21 points ahead vs. No. 1 DMA #delhs delawareonline.com/story/sports/2… 2 hours ago
- We live in the unequal States of America. If you missed my interview on yesterday’s @cnni, please watch it here: snappytv.com/tc/6322942 3 days ago
- When the truth catches fire... via @cnn - Patriotism, The Players and The President app.frame.io/f/6e8SUiLq 1 month ago
- Laurel – The Delaware State Police are releasing the name of the 37-year-old man that was killed in Thursday... fb.me/1EyqonYdr 2 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 8, 2012
If a charter school applicant can’t follow ethic rules governing zoning issues perhaps we have grounds to be concern about their ethics operating the charter school. How high does the red flag have to fly?
What do you think?? Is it OK for a student and teacher to E-mail and Text each other socially?
Personally I say it is inappropriate for a teacher to engage in social E-mailing and Texting. Meaning a student attending the same school as the teacher. Former teachers and students maybe yes! There has to be a line!
Red Clay seeks $47 million in school referendum Written by NICHOLE DOBO The News Journal
Parent Elizabeth Lockman, who lives in Cool Spring and sends her daughter to Highlands Elementary, said she supports the building improvements, but the thought of a new school in Hockessin “hit a nerve.” She’d like to see an emphasis on fixing schools that are unpopular or failing rather than building new schools. “You have to fix the problem to stop people from running to other places,” she said.
Ms. Lockman is right on the mark with her point! And further more, Red Clay Fix the schools so students want to stay rather than choice to another district school! We hear all this crap about common core standards but yet Red Clay can’t find common ground to provide the same “desirable” learning experience at every school. It seems efforts trying to make each school unique is backfiring! Wanting to go to a certain high school because the football team is better is BS! Or, I want to go to A.I High School because of their fantastic band program is BS. Red Clay will say we must follow the Choice school law! Fine but that doesn’t mean you keep pumping choice school students in A.I.H.S. to a point we need to expand the building when in fact if only feeder students only attended we wouldn’t need to expand! And this bullshit we promised parents after the last referendum we would expand A.I.H.S and must meet that promise! That was 10 years ago and how many parents or students are there the promise was made to?
Ms. Lockman is right on the mark with her point! And further more, Red Clay
Without a successful referendum for the new elementary school, the district will need to redraw neighborhood feeder patterns, officials said. Brandywine Springs and North Star elementaries are full, and there are more housing projects going up in those areas, officials said.