The lawsuit, filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia on Jan. 30, 2012, claims that K12 and certain of its officers issued false statements regarding the true financial condition and outlook of the company. Specifically, the complaint alleges that the company failed to disclose that it passed students regardless of their performance and issued false statements about the performance of its students compared to other traditional schools.
Publius e decere on Should Delaware teachers be pe… Josiah Andrews on Should Delaware teachers be pe… Josiah Andrews on Should Delaware teachers be pe… John on Should Delaware teachers be pe… Jack on Should Delaware teachers be pe… John on Should Delaware teachers be pe… Jack on Should Delaware teachers be pe… snewton929 on Should Delaware teachers be pe… M Ryder on Should Delaware teachers be pe… Arthur on Should Delaware teachers be pe…
- Should Delaware teachers be permitted to carry concealed weapons with proper permits and special training?
- More STEM stuff that will happen in our life time! Mining the Moon! Will America re-engage the space race ?
- OLED ! Now this is some STEM stuff to get excited about !
- Retired U.S. Sec of Ed Arne Duncan drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers
- Why is Red Clay giving DCPA waviers on required monthly financial reports? Does Red Clay supersede state law?
- RT @nwoconnor: TOMORROW: FIRE’s @glukianoff to talk abt "the future of speech & ‘microaggressions’ on college campuses” @UCIrvine https://… 4 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- @SteveBenjaminSC providing leadership to his city, state, and region. #Joaquin #HurricaneJoaquin 1 day ago
- Follow @usconsfreepress
- RT @npralltech: Hey Siri, What Did You Say? Why Computers Still Mispronounce Names n.pr/1OgD8Wi 6 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- In celebration of the new school year and Coltrane's 89th birthday I strongly recommend this for your attention. kidsforcoltrane.org 3 weeks ago
- We will push him with integrity toward a more comprehensive vision of freedom for all. @BernieSanders #BernieSanders2016 1 month ago
- **Traffic Advisory** Troopers Investigating Fatal Motor Vehicle Crash North of Georgetown Georgetown- The... fb.me/7xsHareID 4 hours ago