The lawsuit, filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia on Jan. 30, 2012, claims that K12 and certain of its officers issued false statements regarding the true financial condition and outlook of the company. Specifically, the complaint alleges that the company failed to disclose that it passed students regardless of their performance and issued false statements about the performance of its students compared to other traditional schools.
- Now this is what you call a Delaware White-Wash!
- P. Diddy! OMG Righteous !
- Did a Delaware charter school slip into the red ?? Has the time come requiring IBU “and” MBU reports?
- Should parents of charter schools fear John Carney ??????? Watch Carney’s comments!
- Will Delaware Governor John Carney really take K-12 education in postive direction??
- Out today! New book by FIRE Executive Director reveals how Title IX has been twisted to threaten campus rights: thefire.org/new-book-by-fi… 2 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Quote of the night via @gwenifill: "Facts seem to be the issue here tonight -- or the lack thereof." #debatenight 14 hours ago
- Follow @DariusJBrown
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 months ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @wspd2pio: WSP Motorcycle Trooper Greg Ulrich stopped a vehicle this morning NB 167 in Auburn for violating the HOV lane. Do you know w… 28 minutes ago
- Yet I stand in order for others to have the right to refuse to stand -- just keep the "Love Supreme" at the center of the refusing. 3 weeks ago
- Now I stand for the memory of my beloved father and others who gave much under the flag... 3 weeks ago
- Presented by Public Information Officer, Master Corporal Jeffrey R. Hale Wilmington, DE - Delaware State Police... fb.me/2MVhJ4rMp 47 minutes ago