Gingrich: Shrink Education Department. But supported Obama administration’s $4 billion Race to the Top grant competition for states. (Kilroy: don’t trust Gingrich)
Paul: Abolish the Education Department and end the federal role in education. (Kilroy: Gotta love him but slim chances of winning )
Perry: Turned down federal education aid to Texas worth up to $700 million because he saw it as imposing national standards on Texas schools. Opposed No Child Left Behind law. (Kilroy: man has some balls but too wild for president)
Romney: Supported No Child Left Behind law. Once favored shutting Education Department, later saw its value in “holding down the interests of the teachers’ unions.” (Kilroy: So we’ll spend billion to help fight teacher and deny Wall Street ed companies are special interest)
Santorum: Voted for No Child Left Behind law, now regrets vote. Wants “significantly” smaller Education Department but not its elimination. ( Kilroy: Why not just apologize? But yes smaller USDOE is needed)
Jonathan on And the new superintendent of… M Ryder on And the new superintendent of… M Ryder on Former Delaware Congressman Mi… spktruth200 on Governor Markell’s NJ fa… Kevin Ohlandt on Governor Markell’s NJ fa… Kevin Ohlandt on Governor Markell’s NJ fa… M Ryder on $350 million dollars in the ho… Arthur on $350 million dollars in the ho… delacrat on And I am a racist for not voti… M Ryder on And I am a racist for not voti…
- Will Nancy Sinatra send Jessica Simpson to deliver a message to President Trump for using daddy’s My Way ?
- Does Trump’s Executive give Delaware and other states the green light for single payer health care insurance and more?
- Another dopey piece of Delaware legislation re: H.B. 36
- Dear Wilmington Delaware: why is that black lives matters only at the hands of whites and not thy brother?
- And the new superintendent of Christina School District is Richard L Gregg
- Students arrested for handing out copies of the Constitution on campus fight back with First Amendment lawsuit:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @Joy_Resmovits: And about those unfilled, Senate-confirmed positions... see @usedgov. #inauguration #whosated #education https://t.co/PR… 11 hours ago
- Meeting on the Northeast Revitalization Plan Tuesday, January 31st 6:30PM-8:30PM The Achievement Center 38 Vandev… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 7 months ago
- Double shooting in #WilmDE brings total to 16 since the New Year started: wdel.com/news/video-dou… | #NetDE 9 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- This is not just about whether #Trump is legitimate or not. #inauguration #CNNinternational snpy.tv/2j9aAmH #vid 2 days ago
- @KingJames I salute your courage, my brother. #StayStrong nba.com/video/2017/01/… 3 days ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Bridgeville, DE- The Delaware State... fb.me/5XxVoyAFJ 59 minutes ago