Gingrich: Shrink Education Department. But supported Obama administration’s $4 billion Race to the Top grant competition for states. (Kilroy: don’t trust Gingrich)
Paul: Abolish the Education Department and end the federal role in education. (Kilroy: Gotta love him but slim chances of winning )
Perry: Turned down federal education aid to Texas worth up to $700 million because he saw it as imposing national standards on Texas schools. Opposed No Child Left Behind law. (Kilroy: man has some balls but too wild for president)
Romney: Supported No Child Left Behind law. Once favored shutting Education Department, later saw its value in “holding down the interests of the teachers’ unions.” (Kilroy: So we’ll spend billion to help fight teacher and deny Wall Street ed companies are special interest)
Santorum: Voted for No Child Left Behind law, now regrets vote. Wants “significantly” smaller Education Department but not its elimination. ( Kilroy: Why not just apologize? But yes smaller USDOE is needed)
john kowalko on What happens to a local school… Dpont23 on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on Gov Carney’s swipe at te… Arthur on What happens to a local school… M Ryder on What happens to a local school… delawareway on What happens to a local school… Arthur on Gov Carney’s swipe at te… john kowalko on Gov Carney’s swipe at te… Arthur on Is Delaware’s proposed E… M Ryder on M Ryder calls-out JY and Mr…
- What happens to a local school board member who doesn’t play ball with Governor John Carney!
- Delaware State Rep Kowalko puts Gov Mar-Carney in the corner re: Gov’s over-reaching Christina School District Plan
- Gov Carney’s swipe at teachers go unanswered by DSEA.
- Gov John Carney goes Trump on Christina School District! Parents are stupid I know what’s best for their children!
- Governor Carney pulls a Jack Markell on Christina School District ! Publius come out of self imposed exile !
- The year is coming to an end, and so is FIRE’s Free Speech Essay Contest. Don't wait, apply today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Sign up for @TaraGarciaM's excellent "Future of Learning" newsletter for @hechingerreport. I highly recommend it. 💯 hechingerreport.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=66… 1 day ago
- I have a sneaky suspicion that tonight’s snow has snuck up on public works. No trucks are in sight. No salt on the streets. #HEYWEATHERMAN 18 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 year ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Letter to the editor subject line: "Donald Trump farted in church." 1 hour ago
- Yet prophetic fight back still looms large. #RaceMatters #newintro #25yearslater Link to purchase: amzn.to/2koqRd0 1 week ago
- Just released the 25th Anniversary edition of RACE MATTERS -- Sizzling new introduction about race matters in the 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Wilmington - Delaware State Police are asking for the public's assistance, in locating Eugene Smallwood, 40, who... fb.me/8eBz7YTpi 1 hour ago