Gingrich: Shrink Education Department. But supported Obama administration’s $4 billion Race to the Top grant competition for states. (Kilroy: don’t trust Gingrich)
Paul: Abolish the Education Department and end the federal role in education. (Kilroy: Gotta love him but slim chances of winning )
Perry: Turned down federal education aid to Texas worth up to $700 million because he saw it as imposing national standards on Texas schools. Opposed No Child Left Behind law. (Kilroy: man has some balls but too wild for president)
Romney: Supported No Child Left Behind law. Once favored shutting Education Department, later saw its value in “holding down the interests of the teachers’ unions.” (Kilroy: So we’ll spend billion to help fight teacher and deny Wall Street ed companies are special interest)
Santorum: Voted for No Child Left Behind law, now regrets vote. Wants “significantly” smaller Education Department but not its elimination. ( Kilroy: Why not just apologize? But yes smaller USDOE is needed)
Gary Johnson for President
lastDEconservative on OMG!!When is DSEA’s elec… jax2816 on OMG!!When is DSEA’s elec… M Ryder on M Ryder is flipping cars at Ki… Kevin Ohlandt on M Ryder is flipping cars at Ki… lastDEconservative on More proof Delaware traditiona… Joanne Christian on Hillary Clinton supports raisi… M Ryder is flipping… on More proof Delaware traditiona… M Ryder on More proof Delaware traditiona… Arthur on More proof Delaware traditiona… Pencadermom on Smyrna District Supervisor nee…
- Join Kilroy in a viable call to reforming funding for Delaware’s traditional and charter schools! DSEA will you join me in this mission ?
- The problem with police and teachers is the same! The idiots that manages them!
- OMG!!When is DSEA’s elections your business Kilroy ??
- The real dangers of school vouchers for Delaware (other than Matthews having a baby-fit)
- Red Clay super cries the blues because he can’t meet the class-sizes law! Wants wavier from school board
- RT @StephanieLahey: Excellent, thought-provoking #podcast from @TheFIREorg thefire.org/sotospeak/ #Law 21 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- An Oakland charter school founder pushes against the no-excuses stereotype via @emmanuelfelton hechingerreport.org/should-an-urba… 11 hours ago
- Goodwill is the monarch of this house... Happy Founders Day December 4, 1906 @GTLAlphas @apa1906NETwork 1 day ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 5 months ago
- Odessa National Golf Club owes $500K in back taxes as Appo seeks a referendum: wdel.com/story/78584-od… | #NetDE… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- RT @democracynow: .@CornelWest on DAPL: "This is the biggest coming together since the 19th century for indigenous peoples’ struggles" http… 1 day ago
- In an emerging #neofascist moment, it’s clear that the one percent are still running things. via @DemocracyNow #pt1 bit.ly/2gEatPk 3 days ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Wyoming, DE-The Delaware State Police... fb.me/3stxsaSIM 16 hours ago