wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- FIRE statement on @usedgov letter to Duke-UNC Consortium for Middle East Studies: thefire.org/fire-statement… In shor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @jackiemader: Why your toddler can't learn from a screen hechingerreport.org/why-your-toddl…… #earlyed #edchat 8 hours ago
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- The Democratic establishment strategy of anybody but Bernie. Part 1: bit.ly/2kyqey5 Part 2:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Please note my reference here to the upcoming historic Civil Rights case before the Supreme Court inspired by Byron… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Traffic Advisory-DuPont Blvd & Hickory St - NB lane of DuPont BLVD Closed due to crash 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: January 26, 2010
‘Underperforming’ Programs Vulnerable
Even with President Obama’s support for education, some individual programs throughout the federal budget will face spending cuts, Mr. Nabors said. He did not reveal specific budget plans for education programs other than Pell Grants, the main federal aid for low-income college students.
This doesn’t look good. Hopefully Obama will provide more details.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle A. Rhee faced mounting pressure Monday to explain her statement to a national business magazine that some of the 266 teachers laid off in last October’s budget cuts “had sex with children,” hit them or were chronically absent without authorization.
Gee Rhee aren’t we required to reports these criminals to the police!
“Hmmm, a plan for a NEW school done in 3 months complete with a curriculum, 4 year budget, food service, bus service and the like done in 90 days by 1 person. Yet Red Clay has to fly people half way across the country to tour another school and they have who knows how many staff and they need 540 days to revise things for one school?”
He’s talking about Dickinson’s S.T.E.M.
Daugherty said most of the changes will involve moving office space around and buying new equipment with federal funds, which will have a minimal impact on local taxpayers.
“We estimate it’s going to be $5,000 to $6,000 to make this total changeover,” he said