Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- CNN Chris Cuomo stoking the flames of war with Iran
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- This month in FIRE history: In 2013, a FIRE staffer wrote about discovering a private organization charging thousan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Saw 3 Frenchies in 3 minutes and I’m moving back to #Boston. #byeforever ✌🏻 cc: @ccarl 11 minutes ago
- RT @petersagal: Just got off the plane in PHI following an elderly man (over 80) slowly up the jetway and got to listen to him quietly sing… 2 hours ago
- To beat Trump in 2020, we need someone with energy and enthusiasm to fire the people up! washex.am/2Xul1c6 via @dcexaminer 1 day ago
- I’ve got white supremacy inside of me...I grew up in America. I have to conquer it every day.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Traffic Advisory- Brenford Rd Smyrna- closed due to crash. 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: January 26, 2010
‘Underperforming’ Programs Vulnerable
Even with President Obama’s support for education, some individual programs throughout the federal budget will face spending cuts, Mr. Nabors said. He did not reveal specific budget plans for education programs other than Pell Grants, the main federal aid for low-income college students.
This doesn’t look good. Hopefully Obama will provide more details.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle A. Rhee faced mounting pressure Monday to explain her statement to a national business magazine that some of the 266 teachers laid off in last October’s budget cuts “had sex with children,” hit them or were chronically absent without authorization.
Gee Rhee aren’t we required to reports these criminals to the police!
“Hmmm, a plan for a NEW school done in 3 months complete with a curriculum, 4 year budget, food service, bus service and the like done in 90 days by 1 person. Yet Red Clay has to fly people half way across the country to tour another school and they have who knows how many staff and they need 540 days to revise things for one school?”
He’s talking about Dickinson’s S.T.E.M.
Daugherty said most of the changes will involve moving office space around and buying new equipment with federal funds, which will have a minimal impact on local taxpayers.
“We estimate it’s going to be $5,000 to $6,000 to make this total changeover,” he said