Arthur on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato…
- CNN Chris Cuomo stoking the flames of war with Iran
- Delaware State Representative Paul Baumbach leads the Socialist charge on charging “state” fuel tax by the mile via mail not at the pump
- Is Robert Mueller Sowing Seeds for a Book of The Century ?
- Is Bebe Coker exposing the whitewashing of Delaware’s public schools ?
- Delaware Rep Bill Bush refuses to release from committee legislation that protects Delaware children from products laced with cancer causing flame retardant chemicals. Shame of Rep Bill Bush !
- This month in FIRE history: In 2013, a FIRE staffer wrote about discovering a private organization charging thousan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- Saw 3 Frenchies in 3 minutes and I’m moving back to #Boston. #byeforever ✌🏻 cc: @ccarl 16 minutes ago
- RT @petersagal: Just got off the plane in PHI following an elderly man (over 80) slowly up the jetway and got to listen to him quietly sing… 2 hours ago
- To beat Trump in 2020, we need someone with energy and enthusiasm to fire the people up! washex.am/2Xul1c6 via @dcexaminer 1 day ago
- I’ve got white supremacy inside of me...I grew up in America. I have to conquer it every day.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Traffic Advisory- Brenford Rd Smyrna- closed due to crash. 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: January 23, 2010
It’s no big secret that Representative Greg Lavelle is leading Republican candidate for Delaware Governor 2012. Current polls have Lavelle leading with 60% over Markell’s 40%. Were not sure if Mike Protack will jump in this race because he took a beating on campaign expenses. However, I know one thing, if Protack runs I am buying stock in major manufactures of postcards. Rumor has it the Delaware GOP is behind Protack bid for NCC Council because they want him out of the way.
I ran into the future governor Greg Lavelle at the NCC combined School Boards meeting. Three people walked by calling Lavelle governor.
I ask Greg Lavelle if he had any major campaign contributors yet. He say CC a person who he wouldn’t indentify has promised support. Greg told me his biggest contributors was Governor Jack Markell. I was like Greg, I have a GED and a pocketful of credits, break it down for me. He said, Markell is contributiing with all his failures in economic reform and needed reforms in government and with his misguided education reform he’s basically setting the stage for his own 2012 defeat .
“The future brightened for a Newark-based lighting technology company Friday when it received a $1.5 million Department of Energy stimulus grant to support work that officials said could eventually create 100 Delaware manufacturing jobs.”
Delaware Sens. Tom Carper and Ted Kaufman, both Democrats, and Gov. Jack Markell jointly announced the grant at Crowell’s plant between Stanton and Newport.
Crowell President Herbert B. Adelman said the grant saved two jobs and could quickly create a need for 15 more if some technologies move to commercial use, with more to follow.