wgarfinkel on Momentum builds for ant-gun an… Bane on Delaware State Representative… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Representative… Louise Truitt-Cecce on Delaware State Representative… Arthur on Former DSEA President presents… john kowalko on Are local state legislators wo… kilroysdelaware on Joe Biden “Gets It… ClancyO on Joe Biden “Gets It… Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati…
- Delaware Reef Project Seeks Clean Water And Oyster Population Growth
- OMG the Red Clay fix is in! Dysfunction
- Thanks to a few Red Clay Board member network with an anti-gun rights group just to take out a fellow board member wanting to run for board president Wednesday 8/14/2019 board meeting the pro and anti gun right groups will be pitted against each other.
- It appears the Moms pulled back the call to arm but only pulled the communication to the general public and is quietly networking with thier inner city to come out to the Red Clay board meeting and do their dirty deeds for the sake of their school board member bedfellows
- Looks like GAME ON at Red Clay school district’s school board meeting Wednesday night 8/14/2019 re: School board internal meltdown and at a historical ethical low. New superintendent is like a ship without a rudder.
- RT @WillatFIRE: Proud to see our digital First Amendment coursebook released — and very grateful to count the brilliant Jackie Farmer, Ron… 2 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- Celebrate EASTER on the Eastside Sunday morning at 8am Christ Baptist Church 408 East 8th Street Wilmington, Dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 years ago
- RT @CBSNews: FIELD OF GOLD: Drone footage captured a gorgeous field of about 500,000 blooming sunflowers in Wisconsin https://t.co/0LWYcbc6… 35 minutes ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- We have lost the greatest novelist of our time - my dearest sister, colleague and teacher, the one and only… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Brother @BernieSanders confronts the challenges of the Democratic Party. Watch/read via @democracynow here: bit.ly/2YGFxTq 2 weeks ago
- Traffic Advisory-Front st.-Wyoming - closed due to crash 2 days ago
Daily Archives: January 23, 2010
It’s no big secret that Representative Greg Lavelle is leading Republican candidate for Delaware Governor 2012. Current polls have Lavelle leading with 60% over Markell’s 40%. Were not sure if Mike Protack will jump in this race because he took a beating on campaign expenses. However, I know one thing, if Protack runs I am buying stock in major manufactures of postcards. Rumor has it the Delaware GOP is behind Protack bid for NCC Council because they want him out of the way.
I ran into the future governor Greg Lavelle at the NCC combined School Boards meeting. Three people walked by calling Lavelle governor.
I ask Greg Lavelle if he had any major campaign contributors yet. He say CC a person who he wouldn’t indentify has promised support. Greg told me his biggest contributors was Governor Jack Markell. I was like Greg, I have a GED and a pocketful of credits, break it down for me. He said, Markell is contributiing with all his failures in economic reform and needed reforms in government and with his misguided education reform he’s basically setting the stage for his own 2012 defeat .
“The future brightened for a Newark-based lighting technology company Friday when it received a $1.5 million Department of Energy stimulus grant to support work that officials said could eventually create 100 Delaware manufacturing jobs.”
Delaware Sens. Tom Carper and Ted Kaufman, both Democrats, and Gov. Jack Markell jointly announced the grant at Crowell’s plant between Stanton and Newport.
Crowell President Herbert B. Adelman said the grant saved two jobs and could quickly create a need for 15 more if some technologies move to commercial use, with more to follow.