Update 6:30 pm. TFA teachers will be in the Title 1 schools and salaries will be paid by Title 1 a federally funding program. The $300,000.00 is coming out of the Title 1 federal stimulus fund. Funds are not coming out of local taxes. The contract wasn’t required to go out to bid because of a little loophole compliments of the governor and those who “crafted” the legislation.
There is high level politics going on with this one and TFA really mean TFB to the public. I feel bad for some of the poor charter schools who didn’t get sponsorships.
It will be up to our board members to require the distirct administrators to provide documentation tracking this ridiculous political driven social experiment. Pretty much this issue with TFA goes like this, the rat race is over the rats won.
Rodel, Skipper, Markell, Castle (pig) and Carper (pig) pull the little Red Clay puppet’s strings. The ball will be in Merv’s court and hopefull he stays in the Red Clay circle and not the ones with the political asswipes.
Don’t go there Laz (smile)
ancora1mparo on Howard High School (Delaware)… lastDEconservative on Delaware State Senator David S… lastDEconservative on Delaware State Senator David S… Arthur on Delaware State Senator David S… John on Delaware State Senator David S… lastDEconservative on Delaware State Senator David S… John on Delaware State Senator David S… Break on Delaware State Senator David S… lastDEconservative on Delaware State Senator David S… Arthur on Delaware State Senator David S…
- Delaware State Senator David Sokola Faces Competition From Republican Meredith Chapman In 2016 Election
- Howard High School (Delaware) Your thoughts?
- Delaware legislators lack courage in overhauling school taxes
- School Board Bill Reducing Terms from 5 Years to 3 Years
- School board election and referendums on the same day re: SB#165
- RT @WellesleyFP: The good folks at @TheFIREorg covered our conference on "The Fate of Freedom of Expression in Liberal Democracies" https:/… 12 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- This... "Your Media Business Will Not Be Saved” by @joshuatopolsky medium.com/@joshuatopolsk… 15 hours ago
- REMINDER: Sunday Summer Concert Series begins tomorrow Sunday, May 1st. #arts #music #wilmde @INWilmingtonDE https://t.co/cfpGcVm7VT 17 hours ago
- Follow @usconsfreepress
- No one came up w/ a good idea by sitting at desks. Journos should have real lives, be involved in community says @louisekiernan. #ewa16 53 minutes ago
- RT @JamesFisherTNJ: Party convention today endorsed Colin Bonini over Lafferty; she retorts w/ this messaging twitter.com/laceylafferty/… 2 hours ago
- Dear brother PRINCE...no words for this deep sadness. Loved you deeply & the precious memories shall forever enrich my soul and empower me. 1 week ago
- NY! Support my dear brother @BernieSanders, because he is supporting you. #vote youtube.com/watch?v=t7SCIq… 1 week ago
- Troopers Investigate Robbery of Books and News Store – Newark Newark, DE- Delaware State Police are currently... fb.me/2IzpH01Ir 1 day ago